Homebrew Problem with Arm9 Exploits on <=9.2

iCRON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys i have a smal Problem with the pre9otherapp-Exploit on my 9.2 Old3ds. I renamed "*arm9_app*.bin" to "arm9.bin". I going to Soundhax and load that Soundhax File (with pre9otherapp-Payload) and i stuck on that screen:
GMGpVW5.jpg

That will support <=9.2 and for me it doesn't worked.
PS all other Arm9 Kernel Exploits on that FW (Spider Exploit) will not work too and i stuck on that screen:
Q5uQ0sP.jpg

Please help me to fix that thinks working back^^ that Exploits are nice^^

Warning: That Old3ds is a Test Device to find out other interesthing old Exploits. I will find out more about the Old Homebrew Scene from <2017^^. Thx

Last edited by iCRON,

iCRON

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gateway are no longer supported, highest firmware is 11.2 I believe.
Ok but Gateway Menu Support goes to 9.2. I didn't haved see it one time and i will it Launch with the Spider/Mset-Exploit but that is the Feezzed Touchscreen Problem :(

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway are no longer supported, highest firmware is 11.2 I believe.
i think what the op's doing.. kinda in the same way retro gaming communities hold onto period correct PC rigs instead of Dosbox on modern systems (to the equiv of getting an N3DS and going to 11.9+B9S w/ Luma), the Op wants to Explore the Older exploits, the older homebrew, the other methods,... i think?

as for Spider Exploits (browserhax) / Menuhax them failing like that would be indicative of something missing on SD Card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.