Hacking Problem when upgrading sd card

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • The o3DS is recognizing your SD card. That's good because the card's not dead.
  • Your System Settings states your SD card has a lot of free space. About 16.5 GB.
  • I'm guessing you don't see your games on HOME Menu, right?
  • Have you checked System Settings > Nintendo 3DS > Software? Are any of them recognized with crossed out x's?

samjef3ds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@TurdPoo Charger I did have games on 2ds then it went blanked and every time i tried to reboot it wouldn't load up in the end i had to do a restore of the sysnand in gm9 to get it to work now i can't see the software on the home menu although they are on the sd but the 2ds is recognising them with a x next to them.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TurdPoo Charger I did have games on 2ds then it went blanked and every time i tried to reboot it wouldn't load up in the end i had to do a restore of the sysnand in gm9 to get it to work now i can't see the software on the home menu although they are on the sd but the 2ds is recognising them with a x next to them.

1. Restore your titles with missing tickets using (1st) TIKdevil and (2nd) tikSweep.

2. For games that were missed with the two TIK apps, you can reinstall the games with whatever *.cia you have or through freeShop for games that aren't blocked yet. This method should only be used if you backed up your saves with Checkpoint or JKSM. If you reinstall a game, this will overwrite or delete your save.

3. If you don't have your saves backed up, you may use the techniques employed in this thread here.
What you do is pull out your 00000001.sav files while maintaining the correct folder directory using the program Duplicate Cleaner Pro (get your own copy of this program somewhere, somehow). Once you have those *.sav files, you reinstall all your games again and then copy + paste those *.sav files back.

4. For custom made Virtual Console or hard to find games you can't redownload on the Internet, you can use GodMode9 to rebuild them into *.cia using the TMD search function. After you recreate your games, use FBI to reinstall them and Duplicate Cleaner Pro / JKSM / Checkpoint to restore your saves.

Reactions: samjef3ds

based1989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the card working thank you everyone who helped. I have one more question if anyone can answer, i just installed smash bros through fbi after 11.8 update can i download the update for smash bros from the e shop or will i get banned?

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
I finally got the card working thank you everyone who helped. I have one more question if anyone can answer, i just installed smash bros through fbi after 11.8 update can i download the update for smash bros from the e shop or will i get banned?
You can download updates even without having the game so I would.

Reactions: based1989

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans