Gaming Problem when trading.

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Alot of people have told me that you can trade from platinum to pearl/diamond and back. But when I tried trading over wifi but it didn't work. I have 1 ds lite and 1 dsi and the pokemon platinum rom but the actual cartidge for pearl. Does anyone know what the problem is?

I know that you can trade wirelessly but can you trade over wifi?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Loz said:
Ok. Alot of people have told me that you can trade from platinum to pearl/diamond and back. But when I tried trading over wifi but it didn't work. I have 1 ds lite and 1 dsi and the pokemon platinum rom but the actual cartidge for pearl. Does anyone know what the problem is?

I know that you can trade wirelessly but can you trade over wifi?

you can trade over wifi.

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, where's the bottleneck? Are you able to get onto Wifi and just can't trade, or can't you get onto Wifi?

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already set wifi for both the ds's. I just that when i go to the wifi room, i cant see the person that im trading with (in this case, myself, on a different ds). I have registered the friend codes correctly but im not aleb to see the person that im trading with.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Loz said:
I have already set wifi for both the ds's. I just that when i go to the wifi room, i cant see the person that im trading with (in this case, myself, on a different ds). I have registered the friend codes correctly but im not aleb to see the person that im trading with.

why wifi though? use the regular trade route.

Twilight Loz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but i want to know why I can't trade over wifi.

Plus there is this other problem. I talked to prof. rowan for the national dex and then I enable the 'Catch and see all 493 pokemons' and I did. But when I ever i use pokesav, the national dex goes away. Why does this happen (and yes, I did save my game after getting the national dex).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out