Problem uploading games on R43DSi

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Acalypso, Jun 13, 2011.

Jun 13, 2011
  1. Acalypso
    OP

Newcomer Acalypso Newbie

Belgium
    Hey there everyone.

I bought a R43DSi card (with a sign of www.r4ids.com on it).

I could upload games on it and didn't have any problems for the moment until now.

I tried to upload the Black version of Pokemon on it but when I tried to upload it, the card refuses it and shut itself down while the usb-stick with the card in it is still working.

First problem: Accessing for a second time I saw the file Black Pokemon in the map but with 0 KB (uploading failed ofcourse). I discovered it's corrupted and when I delete it, it always came back.

Second problem: I can't upload games on it for the moment as it shut down everytime. :/

I try to be as clear as possible to you guys to help out the problem.

Acalypso.

2. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    Backup your SD card and format the SD card with Panasonic SD formatter.

3. Acalypso
    OP

Newcomer Acalypso Newbie

Belgium
    Could you send me a link of a guide about formatting the SD Card? After it is formatted and I put the files back (.Wood etc.) Am I still able to play on the SD Card?

Acalypso.

4. samjef11

Member samjef11 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Go to the sd formater site http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter_3/ and click on the SD Formatter 3.0 User's Manuals english button you will be prompted to download the pdf files and open it will adobe reader.

5. Acalypso
    OP

Newcomer Acalypso Newbie

Belgium
    I formatted it but when I tried to copy over the files, the SD card quit and stop working while the usb-stick is still working?

Acalypso.

Ds problem screen

After the message, the window closes itself and the station won't show anymore while the USB-stick is still working?

6. samjef11

Member samjef11 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    \i look at the image you have provided but can't make sence of it because i think it is german am I correct? You somehow translate to english please.

7. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Are you using the reader that came with the R4 card? If so, then there's a high chance that the reader is bad; I've had similar problems with a few readers that came from R4 clones and other cheap flashcarts.

8. Alexsuliter

Newcomer Alexsuliter Member

China
    Hi,your micro SD card should be fine. check below two point:
    1.Try to download other games to see if they works. If so, you sure the Black version of Pokemon you are downing works?
    2.Check if your kernel is update or not?

9. Acalypso
    OP

Newcomer Acalypso Newbie

Belgium
    Hey everyone, sorry for the slow reaction but I succeeded to solve the problems.

A few days ago I could copy my games over on the SD Card at the laptop of the father of my girlfriend. I saw he could put the sandisk adapter into his laptop.

While I was using a usb-stick with my sd-card in it at my home, I though the usb-stick could be indeed the problem so I bought a card-reader which solved everything.

As for the Black version pokemon, it works fine for the moment. [​IMG]

Friendly regards and thanks for help, everyone.

Acalypso.