Problem updating Atmosphere

DaarK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a SXOS migrated Switch Lite on 12.1.0 and I was running Atmosphere 0.19.5, I decided to update since I wanna update the FW because I wanna play some new games but the FW version was too low for that.

I downloaded the lastest Hekate and Atmosphere versions from their respectively github pages, dropped everything on the SD card but now my Switch doesn't even boot.
It turns on because I can see the modchip light on and blinking blue.

Any solutions?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you boot into Hekate?
There's a name change in Atmosphere v1.0.0 that may require a change in hekate_ipl.ini - read about that in Hekate's release note.
Probably need to make sure you're sending the updated payload in RCM.
Also, you didn't mention sigpatches; you'll need to install that eventually when your console boots.

DaarK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you boot into Hekate?
There's a name change in Atmosphere v1.0.0 that may require a change in hekate_ipl.ini - read about that in Hekate's release note.
Probably need to make sure you're sending the updated payload in RCM.
Also, you didn't mention sigpatches; you'll need to install that eventually when your console boots.
No I can't boot at all, just black screen, like it never turned on.

DaarK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an Erista, but according to that link above, it's possible. Follow those directions for Mariko.
So, I downloaded the files, but the Tegra thingy doesn't seem to be detecting the Switch, it goes green saying it's detected but one second later goes red again saying it was disconnected, so I can't really inject.

-Edit-

Yeah I think I'm out of options, nothing worked. The Switch doesn't even turn on, nothing on screen, no light up.

Last edited by DaarK,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I downloaded the files, but the Tegra thingy doesn't seem to be detecting the Switch, it goes green saying it's detected but one second later goes red again saying it was disconnected, so I can't really inject.

-Edit-

Yeah I think I'm out of options, nothing worked. The Switch doesn't even turn on, nothing on screen, no light up.
Try other USB cables and/or ports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s