Problem Playing Pokemon X (Save damaged)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by shinichi999, Jul 5, 2014.

1. shinichi999
    OP

shinichi999 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2014
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I have a problem playing a copy of a retail game of Pokemon X. I did the copy with Gateway Dumper and when i play the rom i see the message: "Save is damaged" and i can`t start the game. Same thing with the retail cartridge in "Classic Mode" (Save damaged).

What can i do? I want to play this game online (I dumped a copy with gateway and renamed it to ".3DZ" but i can't start the game!

I will really appreciate any help! :)

2. Kaphotics

Kaphotics badc0ded

Sep 10, 2010
    United States
    emunand savegames (whether they be rom/cart) are incompatible with retail 6.0+ savegames, because gateway doesn't do savegame encryption properly.

either:

start a new game and only play on emunand
    or, keep playing on retail non <4.5.

3. shinichi999
    OP

shinichi999 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2014
    Cote d'Ivoire
    I fixed it deleting the original save with UP + B + X and now i can play the game but i can´t go online! i need the update 1.2 to do that but i can´t go to e-shop to download it because ninty blocked it (my emunand is updated). Is there another way? or must I wait until Gateway Team put an update?

And my last question: So, what game can I play online and where can I find the "header" to do it?

Thanks!

4. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    you have to wait until gateway supports 7.2.

5. shinichi999
    OP

shinichi999 Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2014
    Cote d'Ivoire
    to play online with ALL kind of games? :(

6. tyons

tyons GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 11, 2012
    Italy
    no, just to update pokemon X to 1.2 (and any other non-updated game you want to play online).