Hacking Problem loading No More Heroes

SenatorArmstrong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys, here's the situation: I have been using my modded wii for a while now without any problems, never got porblems loading games or anything. But a few days ago I tried to get No More Heroes to load but I somehow can't, it black screens on configurable usb loader. I want to note that all my other games work on configurable usb loader and load without any problem. I have also tried 3 different game isos but got the same blackscreen after selecting the game. I have also tried using wiiflow but the games didn't even show up. I am loading my Isos through an usb. Got any possible causes for this error and how to solve it?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi guys, here's the situation: I have been using my modded wii for a while now without any problems, never got porblems loading games or anything. But a few days ago I tried to get No More Heroes to load but I somehow can't, it black screens on configurable usb loader. I want to note that all my other games work on configurable usb loader and load without any problem. I have also tried 3 different game isos but got the same blackscreen after selecting the game. I have also tried using wiiflow but the games didn't even show up. I am loading my Isos through an usb. Got any possible causes for this error and how to solve it?
Thanks in advance

Hello.:)

Do you have the PAL or the NTSC Version of the Game please ?

For the NTSC Version - please set "Force NTSC" in the Game settings of Configurable USBLoader
For the PAL Version - Note that an NTSC to PAL patched version is not working.Please also set Language to "ENGLISH" please.

Thank you.:)

SenatorArmstrong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello.:)

Do you have the PAL or the NTSC Version of the Game please ?

For the NTSC Version - please set "Force NTSC" in the Game settings of Configurable USBLoader
For the PAL Version - Note that an NTSC to PAL patched version is not working.Please also set Language to "ENGLISH" please.

Thank you.:)

Thank you very much, I got it to boot but the video quality seems a bit weird compared to the other games... where I got the iso it said it was NTSC. Is there any way I can play around with video settings to see what works best? But the game is surely playable so thanks a lot for that :D

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff