Hacking Problem loading "Game Plugins" with NTR CFW

MagicLemon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so, I don't know exactly how to explain this since I'm pretty new at this kinda stuff.... so please bear with me.

I've been trying to get a certain plugin to work for Mario Kart 7 but I just can't get it to work. Whenever I press X+Y to load the menu in-game it never shows "Game Plugins" at the bottom of the list and yes I've done everything right.
My SD card looks like : SD>Plugin>"Title Id">cheat.plg I have the latest version of the plugin, and the latest version of NTR so I just don't get why it won't work.

If it helps my firmware version is 11.2, I'm on an o3DS and, I'm trying to load the plugin on a physical copy of the game.

Any help would be appreciated :)

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Does the screen flash green when launching the game? If not, the cheat plugin isn't being loaded in the first place. The following may be the cause:

- Does the title ID of your plugin folder match the exact region of your game? Cheat plugins and their folders are region-specific.
- Are you using BootNTR Selector to boot into NTR? If so, check which file path setting is active. Setting #2 has the plugin folder in /3ds/ rather than in root.

Last edited by NekoMichi,
Reactions: MagicLemon

MagicLemon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the screen flash green when launching the game? If not, the cheat plugin isn't being loaded in the first place. The following may be the cause:

- Does the title ID of your plugin folder match the exact region of your game? Cheat plugins and their folders are region-specific.
- Are you using BootNTR Selector to boot into NTR? If so, check which file path setting is active. Setting #2 has the plugin folder in /3ds/ rather than in root.
It does flash green.
The title ID does match the exact region of my game.
I am using BootNTR Selector, and I'm using default settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?