Hardware [PROBLEM] Hardmod O3DS XL

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bricked my O3DS XL and i did a hardmod but i fucked the DAT0 and the console says a 00F800FE BOOTROM 8046 error. There is something i can do?
Thanks.

EliteNewbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check with a multimeter to see if theres contact from the board (Dat0) to your pin or the end of your wire.

I dumped my nand yesterday with a diff error.

As long as you have 3 of the same nands with all same md5s/file sizes, you should be ok.

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check with a multimeter to see if theres contact from the board (Dat0) to your pin or the end of your wire.

I dumped my nand yesterday with a diff error.

As long as you have 3 of the same nands with all same md5s/file sizes, you should be ok.
No. The computer doesnt recognise the 3DS. It says: "Connect the unit X"... But following the steps in an spanish forum,i watched a little thing... The "cable" (another time,my english its very bad) with "L" shape its broken. If i send the console to a speciallist,he can join them and recover the unit flashing via DAT1?
Thanks for answering.

yacepi15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Update: I will try connecting with a cable the two tracks... Afaik,the 400 BootRom Error appears when anything works perfect except the DAT0 (In my case,broken)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone