[PROBLEM] Hardmod O3DS XL

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by yacepi15, Mar 4, 2016.

1. yacepi15
    OP

yacepi15 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    I bricked my O3DS XL and i did a hardmod but i fucked the DAT0 and the console says a 00F800FE BOOTROM 8046 error. There is something i can do?
    Thanks.

2. Woody8275

Woody8275 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 4, 2013
    Could you show a picture of the DAT0

3. yacepi15
    OP

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    I havent a camera right now but the pin/connector (I dont know how to say it in english) its dark.
    Thanks for answering.

4. EliteNewbz

EliteNewbz Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2007
    United States
    Check with a multimeter to see if theres contact from the board (Dat0) to your pin or the end of your wire.

I dumped my nand yesterday with a diff error.

As long as you have 3 of the same nands with all same md5s/file sizes, you should be ok.

5. yacepi15
    OP

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    No. The computer doesnt recognise the 3DS. It says: "Connect the unit X"... But following the steps in an spanish forum,i watched a little thing... The "cable" (another time,my english its very bad) with "L" shape its broken. If i send the console to a speciallist,he can join them and recover the unit flashing via DAT1?
    Thanks for answering.

6. yacepi15
    OP

Aug 15, 2015
    Antarctica
    Update: I will try connecting with a cable the two tracks... Afaik,the 400 BootRom Error appears when anything works perfect except the DAT0 (In my case,broken)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice