ROM Hack Problem booting modded game

BoredGabbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
IMG_20220821_011409.jpg
Some week ago i've installed mod on some game on my modded switch. Everything went right for days but i dunno why today my switch showed problem launching Zelda BOTW and Smash Ultimate (both have mods installed correctly). Everytime i boot them up my switch crash and show this error message:

A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphére.
Title ID: 010041544d530000
Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)

Anyone know how to solve this? It's the first time it has ever happend to me and it only happend when i boot this two games

BoredGabbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tried the "hold L" method and the game works perfectly without any problem. I don't know why but maybe the mods of Zelda BoTW and Smash Ultimate make some problem since before modding BoTW everything workes without any problem. I'll check better whats wrong with the mods

Last edited by BoredGabbo,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Tried the "hold L" method and the game works perfectly without any problem. I don't know why but maybe the mods of Zelda BoTW and Smash Ultimate make some problem since before modding BoTW everything workes without any problem. I'll check better whats wrong with the mods
Loading while press "L" button disable any mod, so you can delelte SD:/Atmosphere/Contents/GAMEID00000 folder and put again a new set of mods or leave as is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)