jorge123esp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone.

Today, when I wanted to play Pokemon Ultra Sun, I received this error display which I have not ever seen before

I thought it was a problem from the SD, so I removed it, but the problem still remains, even without the SD (I have the boot.firm installed inside the CTR) . I would like to know how I could fix this issue.

This error display happens when I try to run a game or an app. I'll attach a photo with the error display

Attachments

• 594e3005-be01-49f6-acac-8f6b0fed0ae8.jpg
    594e3005-be01-49f6-acac-8f6b0fed0ae8.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 408
D

Deleted User

Backup it with JKSM and reinstall. After that, load your backed up save in it with JKSM. That fixes it for me.

jorge123esp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Backup it with JKSM and reinstall. After that, load your backed up save in it with JKSM. That fixes it for me.

You mean doing a backup of the UltraSun savefile? Sorry, I don't get it.

EDIT: Alright, I found the problem, and is related with the WIFI. If I deactivate the WIFI, there is no error screen. Now... I don't know how to fix it D:

Last edited by jorge123esp,

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You mean doing a backup of the UltraSun savefile? Sorry, I don't get it.

EDIT: Alright, I found the problem, and is related with the WIFI. If I deactivate the WIFI, there is no error screen. Now... I don't know how to fix it D:
The cause for your ErrDisp might be that your 3DS´s Wi-fi card isn´t entirely inserted. To fix this you would have to open up your 3DS and re-insert the wi-fi card. I´ve had the same problem (ErrDisp) and in my case it seemed to be a loose chip on the motherboard.

jorge123esp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The cause for your ErrDisp might be that your 3DS´s Wi-fi card isn´t entirely inserted. To fix this you would have to open up your 3DS and re-insert the wi-fi card. I´ve had the same problem (ErrDisp) and in my case it seemed to be a loose chip on the motherboard.

Thanks! Although I can't remove the back case. The screws are stripped and they cannot be removed. How could I remove the screws?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Although I can't remove the back case. The screws are stripped and they cannot be removed. How could I remove the screws?
if they're badly stripped to nothing at all for gripping your going to haveto be reeeeealy carefull w/ a dremel as i dont know what to suggest depending how badly your screws would be stripped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over