bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, I had been a terrible friend in the past.
A bit of background,
Last year I had fooled around with a girl who had a boyfriend.
This year I have vowed to many people that I will have nothing to do with her aside from hanging out.
I plan to keep that promise.
Anyway, this isn't what this is about.
Since I've decided not to do such things I've had a different perspective on her and who she associates with.
(Read: Has sex with, or at least supposedly has sex with)
Now, I'll be relatively blunt, I get jealous kinda easily.
And she's an attractive girl, and good friend, so it's not like my feelings for her go away in a snap.
(Also not to say I wouldn't date anyone, if there's another girl in the picture, this girl is truly just a friend I have no feelings for)
But being stuck at home has its downsides when it comes to dating.
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, the guys she either has sex with or we suspect her to be having sex with make it quite obvious that they are, in fact, fucking.
And from a new outside perspective of this matter, I've come to realize I was no better at hiding it.
Hell, it was worse since now it really doesn't matter who she's having sex with.
But seriously, the bodily contact, the covering up with the same blanket even when it's fucking 80 degrees inside, the never leaving her side when she leaves the room, I was no better.
I'll admit it's hard to watch, and really, it's not only because I still am kinda into her, it's just obnoxious.
PDA is bad enough, but supposedly hidden things are just plain annoying.
If she wasn't just sleeping around with one of those guys, I'd be fine with it.
The fact that the guys think it's a secret is getting to me.
As I say that, though, it just makes me more of an asshole.
I had been doing that for months, putting my friends through the shit that I'm supposedly going through, cept I was worse.
Sure, I feel bad for helping her cheat, but the more I see this, the shittier I feel for putting my friends through this shit.
But I'm glad we're all still friends, dunno what I'd do without them.
On a more personal note, Jon, take it or leave it, but figured like sharing to an anonymous community as always.
I promise you guys, next blog I post will actually be amusing.
Just as a preview, I've started a job working with adults with autism.
Not a day goes by that is truly boring.
Can't mention any names, but I can talk about some of the stuff that goes on, and I'm sure it beats your shitty job!
Heh, anyway, thanks for reading if you did.
Peace!
[youtube]Coto3544TRE[/youtube]

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jon can suck a dick. Anonymous communities are great places to get things off your chest. While I agree with you that you were an asshole for doing what you did, you learned. Part of life is learning, and mistakes are made. Make no mistake though, if you were fooling with my GF, and she wasn't honest with me, then you would have a black eye, and she'd have a boot in her ass as she flew out the door. Be thankful that your friends will still put up with you.

I also know exactly what you go through with your new job. You see, I'm autistic myself. I'm high functioning and sociable. Something the people you work with will never be able to accomplish. So, I ask you to remember that autistic men and women are no so different. They have the same wants and desires as you or I, but lack the means to accomplish, or communicate their thoughts. Treat them differently, but with the respect that you seem to have learned the hard way.

bnwchbammer

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well Jon deserves to have his doubts in terms of trusting me, but wutever.
As for the adults with autism, most are relatively low functioning, and have some variant of mental retardation as well.
But yeah, of course they're all treated with respect.
And the program I work in aims to make them more independent so they may be able to get jobs, or just do a few tasks without the need for help.
It's pretty cool, actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?