(Probably fake) DSTTi

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by dimchor, Aug 4, 2010.

1. dimchor
    OP

dimchor Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Greece
    I have been using two probably fake DSTT's, with the unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a07. One with a DS and one with a DS Lite. Both work without any problem. I have also got myself a DSTTi (also probably fake, as it was bought from the same retailer). Is there any unofficial version of the DSTTi Kernel that I could use with it? (without the risk of having it ruined or blocked). If there is, would it work with another old DS that I have or should I use it with the DS Lite?

Thanks

2. retrogamefan

retrogamefan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    Download the DSTT unofficial 1.17a12 firmware from our thread here - http://gbatemp.net/t218024-updated-ysmenu-...t&p=2715727. It is has the latest extinfo, infolib, savlib and usrcheat updates for the best game compatibility currently. Keep an eye out on our thread for the further updates too [​IMG].

3. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    RETROOOO!!!

*SHAKES FIST*

u beat me to it [​IMG]

make sure ure DSTTi is flashed to 1.4 tho [​IMG]

4. dimchor
    OP

dimchor Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2009
    Greece
    That was fast - thanks! Nevertheless it does not work with my DSTTi - "ERROR" message occurs every time (reformatted the mem. card, downloaded the firmware, then copied the TT menu folder and TTMENU.DAT & TTMENU.SYS files to the mem. card - right?). It works with my DSTT's though. Any other suggestions?

Btw, can you clarify "make sure ure DSTTi is flashed to 1.4"? Could that be it?

5. Mof3boys

Mof3boys Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2010
    Australia
  6. Dter ic

Dter ic ~

Feb 19, 2009
    if it was a fake DSTTI then it should of been preflashed [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice