Hacking (Probably fake) DSTTi

dimchor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have been using two probably fake DSTT's, with the unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a07. One with a DS and one with a DS Lite. Both work without any problem. I have also got myself a DSTTi (also probably fake, as it was bought from the same retailer). Is there any unofficial version of the DSTTi Kernel that I could use with it? (without the risk of having it ruined or blocked). If there is, would it work with another old DS that I have or should I use it with the DS Lite?

Thanks

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Download the DSTT unofficial 1.17a12 firmware from our thread here - http://gbatemp.net/t218024-updated-ysmenu-...t&p=2715727. It is has the latest extinfo, infolib, savlib and usrcheat updates for the best game compatibility currently. Keep an eye out on our thread for the further updates too
smile.gif

dimchor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
That was fast - thanks! Nevertheless it does not work with my DSTTi - "ERROR" message occurs every time (reformatted the mem. card, downloaded the firmware, then copied the TT menu folder and TTMENU.DAT & TTMENU.SYS files to the mem. card - right?). It works with my DSTT's though. Any other suggestions?

Btw, can you clarify "make sure ure DSTTi is flashed to 1.4"? Could that be it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol