Hacking Private headers for Sky3DS users (at no additional cost from game)

NinjaFerret

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to coordinate everything in this Reddit thread.
The gist of it is, when I was getting my 3DS I was expecting to have to pay a fair bit of money for my header, but luckily my firmware was low enough that I didn't have to get my own. But I've noticed that a lot of people looking for them so I'm offering an essentially free service to rip headers. Essentially free because you pay for the game, but you don't pay for the actual header. And the cheapest game I've gotten so far was 2.24$, so the game isn't very much. The thread has more details.

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to coordinate everything in this Reddit thread.
The gist of it is, when I was getting my 3DS I was expecting to have to pay a fair bit of money for my header, but luckily my firmware was low enough that I didn't have to get my own. But I've noticed that a lot of people looking for them so I'm offering an essentially free service to rip headers. Essentially free because you pay for the game, but you don't pay for the actual header. And the cheapest game I've gotten so far was 2.24$, so the game isn't very much. The thread has more details.
Steel Divers is the best! Ripped my header from one :gba:

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait... you want to join the club? Go right ahead. The more the merrier. I know a few people here who already offer this service. $2.25 ain't bad. Most are $3+.

I love dumpster diving...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?