no, i only make the official releases
tongue.gif

purkinje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would be grateful if someone would compile the r32 version of priiloader. I really like some of the features added and bugfixes (choice between black/white menu, no health screen/back menu bug) but I'm not going to use the official release since I have the same problem described by xzxero and longtom.

thanks

plikplok

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
purkinje said:
I would be grateful if someone would compile the r32 version of priiloader. I really like some of the features added and bugfixes (choice between black/white menu, no health screen/back menu bug) but I'm not going to use the official release since I have the same problem described by xzxero and longtom.

May be you can try this one (it works for me and fixes the wiiconnect24 bug)
orwel from wii-infoPour ceux qui le souhaite, vous trouverez ici la version compilée par mes soins de la rev32 de l'installeur du priiloader : http://www.2shared.com/file/9803222/9f2a80b7/Installer.html

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
plikplok said:
purkinje said:

orwel from wii-infoPour ceux qui le souhaite, vous trouverez ici la version compilée par mes soins de la rev32 de l'installeur du priiloader : http://www.2shared.com/file/9803222/9f2a80b7/Installer.html

cool seems legit im gonna try it

http://www.wii-info.fr/news-1296-priiloader-0-2.htm this link was at bottom of page

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
plikplok said:
purkinje said:

Even this version doesn't work with the Nforwarder...
frown.gif

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plikplok said:
purkinje said:

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing this link!

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
laurozza said:
plikplok said:
purkinje said:

Even this version doesn't work with the Nforwarder...
frown.gif
cause its rev32 which didn't even touch the dol booting
it touched the bootstate stuff...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
hey, i'm a bit worried, each time i try to install the nforwarder dol, i can't, i get the code dump, but, is data still added/taken up, but it not finishing properly?
e.g. does it install, but not work, if so, how can i delete it? and how do you delete a dol installed anyway? does that option only appear once you have a dol installed?
thanks
smile.gif

pembo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Daco - you need to edit the first post as the link, even though it says _02 links to the _01 download.

Nice job on priiloader though - thanks.

change520

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
report a bug on my wii using R32:

shutdown wii using hbc or other application(not the power button) may cause the second time start fail, but the third time will be ok.

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
change520 said:
report a bug on my wii using R32?

shutdown wii using hbc or other application(not the power button) may cause the second time start fail, but the third time will be ok.
i know and there is nothing i can do sadly >_>
its cause those apps reboot/shutdown on their own and dont touch the bootstate when they do...

EDIT: or touch the system menu. games/channels set bootstate to 5 and then reboot/boot system menu. system menu then shuts down/goes into idle

frailimbnursry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using the original release of Priiloader until last night when I updated to the latest one on the website (r30 I believe.) I've set:

Autoboot - System Menu
Return to - System Menu
System Menu - On

Unfortunately, the Wii will still boot or reboot to the Priiloader menu most of the time. I haven't done any extensive testing yet to figure out which conditions it works as intended (directly to the System Menu) and which conditions it boots to Priiloader.

Edit: I think that it would do it after hard reboots. Some games weren't working correctly and would crash/freeze causing me to hold power until it powered off and then power back on.

Edit 2: I guess I should add that the original release worked flawlessly under all conditions. I want to keep the booting simple for other members of the household and it did just that. The only time I'd ever see Priiloader is when holding reset while powering on.

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
xflak40 said:
so isn't the obvious solution to just use the power button on the wiimote instead of the built in shutdown commands for those apps? That's what I do all the time anyways, which explains why I haven't encounters this bug yet.
im not sure what happens then in HBC
if the wii or HBC controls that shutdown pressing...

also, i could easily "fix" it by resetting the bootstate when rebooting but that would also cause the health warning to pop up again
smile.gif

jxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
installed .02 have same issue auto boot not working everything going straight to priiloader instead of system menu

was there a easy fix? i rollded back to v.01 for the time being

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/_4oRbWv0veA?si=rOKCuNsE0oUCvEwa