XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
lmao, I actually use msn (not aim), mostly so I can see popups when I get emails... lol. I don't really chat with a lot of people so i'm not too picky.

sorry to ask again, but you never answered me... so are you saying that rev 31 will solve the random booting to priiloader problem??

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
xflak40 said:
lmao, I actually use msn (not aim), mostly so I can see popups when I get emails... lol. I don't really chat with a lot of people so i'm not too picky.

sorry to ask again, but you never answered me... so are you saying that rev 31 will solve the random booting to priiloader problem??
only if your wiiconnect24 is disabled. the other ones are just plain odd (except when shutting down from GC game, which i just added. odd bootstate tho :/ )

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
no, how do you think i install test priiloaders if it would cause problems?
tongue.gif

viiral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
xflak40 said:
try it a second time (sometimes errors are random and things just need to be tried twice!)

if u have cios249 installed, try holding down B then press + to install it using IOS249

After i upgraded with the safe 4.2, i manged to get priiloader installed using the ios249.

Yay *me happy*

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
longtom1 said:
how does wiiconnect24 affect the boot if it wasn't affected in previous versions
cause it used to autoboot if it didn't know the bootstate.
now we load the priiloader menu if its not known.
when booting when wiiconnect24 isn't on it booted with a unknown to priiloader bootstate ( 1 )
now if you can't figure out what happend then youre stupid
tongue.gif

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
xflak40 said:
just out of curiosity, when you system menu got screwed up, u still had access to priiloader right? I just want to know if some1 had the same problem but they didn't have bootmii as boot2 if they could recover (I suspect the answer is yes, and that they could recover by reinstalling their system menu or another fix)

there's an update function on 0.2??? are u sure>?

yeah, when you boot up the dol, you can press + and it should update. it even says in the nfo.
yeah i still had access to priiloader. i do not have bootmii as boot 2.

-edit. just restored by nand, every thing is fine
smile.gif

i reinstalled priiloader, as i was not in my nand, and so, just incase the same thing happens again, i wouldn't be abled to re-restore my nand, since priiloader wouldn't be there, so i installed 0.1 then 0.2, and it went fine.
now i am backing up my nand with priiloader installed
smile.gif

all i would like fixed is the dol laoder thing, maybe it only happens with me? and what is this about wiiconnect24?
also, being able to select an rgb colour as the text and a seperate one for the background would be HOT! i would love it so much, i would always have autoboot disabled
smile.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have completely tested starting with the fresh unmodified system menu install with an untouched IOS 60 I then installed bootmii boot2 and tried only to note that the system went to standby and cut the video feed. I then installed Priiloader and then power off the system and the video feed stays open........ I then uninstalled priiloader and chose the shutdown option in the HBC and the video feed remained open just as with priiloader...... I turned it off and then on and put the system in standby the video feed was cut........

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
what is going to be implemented? updating priiloader VIA priiloader? i can wait lol
smile.gif

also, it is ok to backup your nand isn't it? like it dosen't wear it out or anything? same with writing to it? since yeah, it gets written to a lot, but writing saves and channels is different to 600+mb of data.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
lol sweet thanks.
ohh, i forgot to put 'a lot' eg, backing up your nand every week or so, just in case. but yeah, i see
smile.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Daco said:
xflak40 said:

only if your wiiconnect24 is disabled. the other ones are just plain odd (except when shutting down from GC game, which i just added. odd bootstate tho :/ )

@longtom...

Daco, correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understood it, WiiConnect24 should be Disabled, and your priiloader should be on rev31 (not Priiloader v0.2 which is rev30) and that should solve the autoboot problem

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
xflak40 said:
Daco said:
xflak40 said:

@longtom...

Daco, correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understood it, WiiConnect24 should be Disabled, and your priiloader should be on rev31 (not Priiloader v0.2 which is rev30) and that should solve the autoboot problem
normally 0.2b (eventho it states r30) should've corrected this
ow well, some1 should compile a build for him
tongue.gif
r32 is stable as i have it installed myself
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la