Priiloader 0.7 FR is done !

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wholly, May 30, 2011.

1. Wholly
    OP

Wholly Newbie

Newcomer
    May 30, 2011
    France
    France
  2. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Hmm...not bad. At first, I thought this was just a translation. But while that covers the most mostly what it is, there is more to it:

Translated:

My changelog consists of:
    - Translation;
    - Added a redirection to the Wii menu if the SD card is not present in the autoboot of bootMii (by me);
    - A more specified wii version menu from 4.1E/U/J/K to 4.3E/U/J/K (by me).

I'll stick to the English version. But it's nice to see the interest. [​IMG]

3. NutNut

NutNut GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2010
    France
    France, Paris
    Well, to explain better,

- If you choose to launch Bootmii with Priiloader (autoboot or not) without a SD Card in the Wii SD Slot, the Wii will launch the System menu.
    - Instead of showing "System menu v514/512/482..." it will show "System Menu 4.3E/4.3U/4.2E..."

4. yatsukomi

yatsukomi Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2011
    France
    Strasbourg, France
    Nice translation nutnut [​IMG]

I have just taken the translation of priiloader because Safirion has just stoped it.
    Perhaps I will mod priiloader and create a new homebrew based on it but I haven't time to do it now.
    I'm programming 3 PC softwares for Wii-Addict.

If you want, I did a preventive channel to launch homebrews without crack or other on an upgraded Wii.
    You can find it on Wii-Addict by searching the name "WASL" or "Wii Addict Simple Lanceur".
    The channel is in French and I'm not translating it.

Bye,

Yatsukomi.

5. lulwut

lulwut GBAtemp Fan

Mar 19, 2010
    to lazy to register and download it but keep in mind the GPL says you need to add the patched source files

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice