Hacking Previously Problematic Games with USB Loader

sgwiiboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering how many people have tried games that previously had a few issues with Gamma etc?

I have tried out;

Tales Of Symphonia
Rune Factory Frontier
Mario Super Sluggers

These games had cut scene problems or bad load issues for me in Gamma. All now work great. Just wondering if anyone else had played other problematic games like Quantum Of Solace, COD5, Mushroom Men, My Sims etc?

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should all work fine, but game that didn't work before still don't work. (games that required a specific IOS ..ect)

sgwiiboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jpfn19 said:
Tales of Symphonia NTSC gives me a green screen in a PAL Wii. Any solutions?

Not sure what to tell you. It's working fine for me and I'm PAL.

Do you have Starfall, Preloader or cIOSCORP running at all?

Posts merged

QUOTE(NeoNight @ Mar 31 2009, 07:52 PM) They should all work fine, but game that didn't work before still don't work. (games that required a specific IOS ..ect)

I know they should work but do they LOL!

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I tried SSX Wii PAL (I'm using 3.2E) on a Integral 2GB USB Stick. WiiMote strap menu loaded, then a green flash and it turned black. It was dumped from a backup, but other real and backup games have worked for me, so meh.

If it makes a difference, I'm also using Starfall.

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
jpfn19 said:
You got component cables and a tv that does NTSC? This since USB loader doesn't do any video patching ...

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sess said:
Tried Wario Land's both opening and ending movies, and they're still sluttering. Seems kinda faster though.

Did u see the whole intro? It completely hung up near the end of the intro. so it's
unplayable without a savegame.

DeBlob will load forever if no original game disc is in the slot. no matter what game is in...

jpfn19

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Not sure what to tell you. It's working fine for me and I'm PAL.

Do you have Starfall, Preloader or cIOSCORP running at all?

I've got preloader and cIOSCORP.

joda said:
jpfn19 said:
You got component cables and a tv that does NTSC? This since USB loader doesn't do any video patching ...

No, I have a RGB cable. Don't know if my TV does NTSC :S

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i think that the firmware you are using is a big part of which games will run or not isnt it?

there are a few games that will only run with certain IOS's like madworld etc.

but i suppose you could install the IOS wad to fix that eh? then again, that could also cause problems without the higher system menu XD

EDIT: WOO 500th post
tongue.gif

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having problems with Final Fantasy? It just get's stuck on loading. Turning off the Wii makes the screen go black but it won't turn off, only when holding the off-button for a while.

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
--=ZerO=-- said:
sess said:
Tried Wario Land's both opening and ending movies, and they're still sluttering. Seems kinda faster though.

Did u see the whole intro? It completely hung up near the end of the intro. so it's

Actually, it did. Didn't try the ending movie, though.

On the other hand, I've just tested WarioWare's intro movie. Happens the same, sluttering but faster, BUT, the movie hangs and the Wii freezes at some point.

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
--=ZerO=-- said:
sess said:

DeBlob will load forever if no original game disc is in the slot. no matter what game is in...

works good on me .. everything loads very fast ..of course thers a BIG difference between using a usb stick or a hdd.. the access time is hundreds of times faster.. thatt results in the faster speed even though the usb2 driver isn´t even as fast streaming as the 6x dvd.. still ingame it loads much faster .. you must lay mp3 its so awesome the loadtimes on the doors are faster too -> makes it a better game!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM