Hacking Prep a switch on parental controls

C Dale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm preparing to hack my daughters Switch. It's currently linked to my Nintendo Online account, and also has parental controls setup.

What's the best way to go about this? I DO want to remove parental controls permanently as it's no longer needed. I will also be replacing the current SD card with a new one. The switch is on 8.0.1.

Should I boot into recovery mode and completely reset the Switch, then remove it from my Nintendo Online family mode account? Keeping it in Airplane mode?

I'm not concerned about keeping any of her saves as she has basically only played fortnite.

C Dale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, after looking at this a bit more, it doesn't that your physical switch is listed anywhere on your nintendo account. My concern with this was related to ban's.

Could someone confirm that, if hacked switch was detected by a nintendo server and banned (hypothetically, I have no plans on taking this online), that there would be no impact on your user account or other switches? I have a family plan with 4 people on my account, each having their own switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...