Hacking Preloader0.26

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i run the preloader nothing happens.i press whatever button on my wiimote and the only button that works is the home button.i don't see a soft mii channel.the instructions don't say how this installs.

Posts merged

don't answer my post yet i think i see what i forgot to do.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i don't know what to do anymore its stuck on the black screen still.i tried to think let me power off and hold the rest button but that is only if i disagree with it.

as many of you know i am trying to install softmii.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just did some searching and i see there is a preloader .27.ithink i'm going to get this one hopefully i'm not stuck in the same screen again like .26.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
I don't think you've pressed the code, have you?

13) Select and load AnyRegionChanger M5....it'll say stuff about Korean Disc, IGNORE it.(Thx 2 Twiizers + Qleap)

14) Get into the options (Press A), and IGNORE the top section which has region change stuff and EULA stuff.

15) Look at the mid-bottom options, about installing 3.2 (or 3.3K), and leave it on 3.2E for PAL /3.2U for NTSC

16) Click "Go" and then answer then answer YES when it asks if you are sure.

17) Answer "NO" when it asks about Korean Disc Loading *explained later*

18) Answer "YES" when it asks you to install special starfall-type hacks. Wait for finish, can take a few minutes.

see that part i got say i was i never seen anything about say ok for any starfall hacks and i have the code that i think code your talking about is 49 since my syastem menu is 3.2U.

D

Deleted User

I figured it out. You didn't put in the code for preloader to install. Next time, search, okay?

The code is this:

Minus,A,Right,1,Up,B,Right,Up,2,2,A

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
I figured it out. You didn't put in the code for preloader to install. Next time, search, okay?

The code is this:

Minus,A,Right,1,Up,B,Right,Up,2,2,A

i did some searching and i can't figure out where to put the code.can you tell me i guess i am a real noob i was hoping this wouldn't happen but i guess it just did.with the soft me download there were files that didn't come with a folder.right now i don't have access to my wii so i want to know if these are files have any thing to do with what i have to do atd512.dol,00000045.APP.so far i think i need to have the hack file i never put in the root of the sd but i put it in the preloader folder so that is my mistake if it wasn't suppose to go there..i will find out tomorrow but right now i'm tired and making to much mistakes.i can't think straight to much searching.sorry i'm really being a big noob today bigger than i usually am in one day.

in the end i also noticed something in the instructions that skipped and went to phase 1 ofthe instructions

VIRGIN SYSTEM = FULL GUIDE
GAMMA/HOMEBREW READY SYSTEM 3.3-3.4 = PHASE 2 ONWARDS
3.2 STARFALL/cIOSCORP/Riiski 1.0-2.0 = PHASE 3 ONWARDS

i tried looking for Riikey and had no luck finding it.i'm hoping that is not really important and i never installed cisocrop,i have it but i never touched because i didn't know what it was for.but i did find this link http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130680.so is this really important.

thanks for the help you gave me today for my other posts i really needed it to get to where i am right now.

D

Deleted User

On the preloader, put in that code.

If you still fail, back off from Softmii

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
On the preloader, put in that code.

If you still fail, back off from Softmii

got it working but i had to use a different code from what you gave me .
the code i ended up finding was press - 1,Right,A,1,Down,Up

when i'm get some sleep guess i think better than when i'm tired.

is your wii ntsc like mine maybe that is why the codes are different.i think a pal wii has a different code from a ntsc.

anyway thanks for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: