Preloader 0.30r4 & Return to System Menu Issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by agentm, Jan 14, 2010.

Jan 14, 2010
  1. agentm
    OP

Newcomer agentm Member

United Kingdom
    I have 4.1E and Preloader 0.30r4 installed, and until recently all seemed fine. However, I now encounter a problem which seems to be attributable to Preloader.

When selecting the 'Return to System Menu' option from HBC , or using Wiimote's Home button and selecting 'Wii Menu', both, instead of returning to system menu, reboot the Wii and display the Health Warning screen.

I therefore checked my settings in the Preloader menu: 'Autoboot: System Menu' and 'Return To: System Menu' are still in use, with IOS60 selected. These are exactly the same settings as I have always used with 4.1E.

To test the 'Return to System Menu' functionality, I reset the few system hacks I have used, and then uninstalled Preloader. Without Preloader installed, the 'Return to System Menu' functionality works exactly as it should from both the HBC's 'Return to System Menu' and Home's 'Wii Menu' options. I reinstalled Preloader and configured exactly as before, and sure enough the problem returned.

Any suggestions as to what may be causing this, and what I can do to fix (other then uninstalling Preloader permanently)? Thanks in advance.

2. Daco

Banned Daco Banned

Belgium
    its a bug created by phpgeek.
    priiloader fixes this (altho i recommend waiting for 0.3 to be released)

3. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    as daco said, you may want to wait until priiloader v0.3 to be released, but if you can't wait that long (who knows how long its gonna be, but it sounds like its almost here *fingers crossed*) see the link in my signature.

4. agentm
    OP

Newcomer agentm Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated.

5. Daco

Banned Daco Banned

Belgium
    if you were on irc you'd know the temp release date [​IMG]

irc > this XD

6. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    do you mind sharing? or are you going to force me to get irc just to find out! lol

PM me with it if u don't want to publicly announce it gbatemp

thanks 4 everything