Hacking preloader 0.30 unable to read ticket aborting mission problem

graeme122

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok guys just decided to hack my other wii. It was on 3.2 so i updated it to 4.2 and i followed xzxero's 4.2 guide but im stuck with preloader 0.30. I go to install it and it says

GOT BOOT
unable to read ticket, aborting mission

I don't feel my wii is safe as i could only install bootmii as IOS and not boot2 due to SD compatibility and I feel then nned to install preloader due to the fact that if i screw my wii i can access homebrew channel etc etc through it. Anyone care to help. Thanks

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
graeme122 said:
I don't get the choice to press plus or minus with preloader 0.29
You won't. 29 is different a little bit. Wait 15-30 seconds an you'll see a message that says press 1. If you don't, just press 1 anyway....it just takes a few seconds to load up completely
smile.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
graeme122 said:
You've lost me, If i don't get the choice to install preloader 29 how can i even contemplate installing preloader 30

Just start preloader .29 from HBC when the text is on the screen press 2 times the 1 Button and it installs. Then start preloader .30 from HBC and press + to install.

cl4r1554

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long does it take for it finish downloading the updater for preloader .30? because i also have the same problem..but only mine is still on the "downloading changelog" and it hasnt done anything else...what should i do?

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
cl4r1554 said:
how long does it take for it finish downloading the updater for preloader .30? because i also have the same problem..but only mine is still on the "downloading changelog" and it hasnt done anything else...what should i do?

Turn off your wii.

That updater doesn't work.

Install Preloader30 manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hitorikuroi @ hitorikuroi: @K3Nv2, the answer about life is that it sucks