RELEASE PPSSPP Switch Beta Release

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by m4xw, Apr 8, 2019.

1. chaxelos

chaxelos Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2016
    Anyone having issue with savestate on different games? I noticed that if you save on same save state slot, the other game you save state with will be corrupted. Happens to me on crisis core and birth by sleep. Anyway to fix this?

2. JACMAN

JACMAN Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2018
    United States
    Any body having issues with peacewalker like the c4 misssion. I HAVE C4 but game insist that c4 is required even tho its equipped

3. Mrcookjr

Mrcookjr Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2018
    United States
    What does "atmosphere's title redirection feature" mean?

4. Rahkeesh

Rahkeesh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 3, 2018
    United States
    Hold R while launching any installed eShop game, it should launch the homebrew menu instead of the game, this will give homebrew full memory access.

Mrcookjr likes this.
  5. GBADWB

GBADWB GBAtemp Regular

May 12, 2016
    United States
    has anyone got birth by sleep: final mix to work

edit: found out one of the cheats i had in my ini file for the game was causing the system to crash

Last edited by GBADWB, May 19, 2019
  6. uzimakiuchiha

uzimakiuchiha GBAtemp Regular

May 17, 2009
    United States
    Works perfectly here with the final translation release. I overclock to 1581 just in case but it might not need it

7. notimp

notimp GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2007
    Afair(ead) m4xw released a build just to circumvent/fix this issue. :) Its not a mainline release build, and the issue is real. :) It should still be pinned in the patreon subscriber channel. Cant ask for permission and upload or share it now - but maybe someone else can.

DSwizzy, cucholix and uzimakiuchiha like this.
  8. uzimakiuchiha

May 17, 2009
    United States
    It's that build updated with the current nightly stability?

9. JACMAN

JACMAN Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2018
    United States
    Me and m4xw go way back ATHOUGH HE MAY NOT REMEMBER ME. He understands my Passion for MGS just as i understand his passion for MGS and TLOZ GAMES. I have the upmost faith in him......and thanks bro glad to know its a known issue.

AirbusX likes this.
  10. Drwho0894

Drwho0894 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2015
    United Kingdom
    So did anyone find out how to get the 60fps cheat for Birth By Sleep Final Mix to work with PPSSPP Switch retroarch?

11. uzimakiuchiha

May 17, 2009
    United States
    Make a new text file
    Name it ULJM05775.ini
    Paste the code to it starting with _C1
    Load the game, open the menu, at the bottom of the options should be enable internal cheats or something similar, turn it on and restart retroarch and load it again and it should work

12. Drwho0894

Sep 15, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Where do you put the ini?

nvm found it

Last edited by Drwho0894, May 20, 2019
    uzimakiuchiha likes this.
  13. Drwho0894

Sep 15, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Also what dam setting is it to turn off this texture filtering or whatever it is that smoothing over all these textures. I turned off bilinear filter in video.

Im using the latest nightly. Its emulated at 1440 x 816 using the HD texture pack.
    [​IMG]

I have no idea what it is. Ive tried everything in the Quick Menu options too.

Last edited by Drwho0894, May 20, 2019
  14. m4xw
    OP

m4xw Ancient Deity

pip Developer
    May 25, 2018
    Germany
    lol no.
    I just shared savefiles + states for that, I dont have them for that point anymore tho.
    Fwiw this seems to happen on desktop libretro too.

Could be that the PSP savefiles diverged, some games dont like savestates with diverged save files AFAIK.

notimp likes this.
  15. uzimakiuchiha

May 17, 2009
    United States
    Glad you found it I forgot to write that step, I'll write it for anyone checking this thread for the answer
    Retrarch/cores/savefiles/psp/cheats

16. SpaceJump

SpaceJump GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 18, 2005
    Germany
    Zebes
    Just gave this ago and I'm stumbled at how good it runs. Congrats to the devs!

My games display at what seems to be 4:3 ratio. Can someone tell me how get it to display in the correct ratio?

17. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I haven't even used this core yet, but usually you want to set aspect ratio to "core provided" in retroarch's video settings.

SpaceJump likes this.
  18. satel

satel Luigi's Big Brother

Nov 3, 2004
    Laos
    anyone else experiencing psp games running in super slow motion like 1fps on retroarch 1.7.7 ? 1.7.6 was fine

19. asscookie17

asscookie17 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2014
    Canada
    Toronto
    Do Korean region games cause problems for anyone? Im trying to play DJ max clazziquai and it loads fine, however when getting into a song it constantly freezes. Is it because of the region, or some settings have to be changed?

20. JACMAN

JACMAN Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2018
    United States
    Is your Cpu core set to JIT??

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted