PPSSPP Insta Crash

buckybattleborn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having an issue where the PPSSPP standalone that downloads directly off of the HB App instant crashes the cfw every time I try and run a backup . The version I am using is hekate 5.6.3. I keep getting Error Code 2168-002 I'm not sure how to fix this(Yes, i have a fat32 drive. Yes it's brand new.). Also, is it possible to run ppsspp gold on the switch?

Last edited by buckybattleborn,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I'm having an issue where the PPSSPP standalone that downloads directly off of the HB App instant crashes the cfw every time I try and run a backup . The version I am using is hekate 5.6.3. I keep getting Error Code 2168-002 I'm not sure how to fix this(Yes, i have a fat32 drive. Yes it's brand new.). Also, is it possible to run ppsspp gold on the switch?
use title override and get the latest rebased standalone from here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you launch PPSSPP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30