Post your setup!

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Wiring this all in was a pain, but it all works. And I still have space for a N64 Classic when it comes out.
To the right we have the Switch, Wii U gamepad, Xbox One Controller Charger, 3DS Charger, Wii U gamepad charger, Switch Joy-Con charger, PS3 Charger, and a MiniUSB charger for whatever needs it in that box of wires

Underneath the TV is the secondary router,
Top row is PS3 SuperSlim, Wii U Windwaker edition, Android TV, HDD for Xbox, Xbox One S
Second row is NES Classic, SNES classic, IR reciever for a HDMI switch, in the left box is the HDMI switch and power adapter fort eh classics, to the right is the main power supply (a high end one that can handle all of this), space reserved for the N64 Classic or whatever else I deem worthy, the the Wii U's HDD and Gamecube controller adapter. The Wii U is loaded with games from all past systems includign Gamecube (making the NES and SNES redundant but oh well), the PS3 has some PS2 and PSOne games, and the Xbox one has Xbox 360 and original games - I haven't bought the game subscription yet.

I have to tuck away a couple wires that got astray, but it's been quite a feat getting everything tucked in like that. I think I'll switch out the Switch's HDMI cable for a longer one so I can move the stand closer tot he side couch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)