Hacking Possibly bricked 3ds

InfernapeKing97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First up, not sure if this is the correct location for this thread, so could it be moved if necessary.

So I tried to follow Plailects guide with my 10.7 new 3ds eur, and I think I bricked trying to downgrade to 9.2.

The initial downgrade was successful (I think), but when it got to the "rebooting in ten seconds", I got "an error has occurred" message. I rebooted, and got the error again. I tried to use recovery mode, but that failed, and now the error message appears even if I try to boot recovery mode.

I used the right 9.2 pack, but have I somehow permanently bricked? It is still under warranty, but would Nintendo even fix it for me if I sent it them?

Awesomeslayerg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First up, not sure if this is the correct location for this thread, so could it be moved if necessary.

So I tried to follow Plailects guide with my 10.7 new 3ds eur, and I think I bricked trying to downgrade to 9.2.

The initial downgrade was successful (I think), but when it got to the "rebooting in ten seconds", I got "an error has occurred" message. I rebooted, and got the error again. I tried to use recovery mode, but that failed, and now the error message appears even if I try to boot recovery mode.

I used the right 9.2 pack, but have I somehow permanently bricked? It is still under warranty, but would Nintendo even fix it for me if I sent it them?
Well same thing happened to me. I messed up the OTP from.another D's and I wanted to redo the steps again so I tried updating the D's with smash inside, then bam an error occurred. It was my friends D's and luckily we were able to replace it.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sux, now u will be stuck on 11.1 world. But at least ur console will be working.

You can always buy another n3ds and do fieldrunners downgrade, then return or resell one of them.

Last edited by el_gonz87,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1