Pokken Tournament.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by OfficialFBomb, Nov 8, 2016.

1. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    I am on 5.5.1, i have this game on my usb drive, however every time i start it, it tries to update? Anyone know why or how to install the update?

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Remove tubehax/update blockers then update the game from system menu go back to Internet settings and put the blockers back on. Or download the updates on a PC and use wupinstaller to install updates.

OfficialFBomb likes this.
  3. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    Removing update blockers is not exactly recommended - nintendo can hit a new update soon, and it is not good idea to rely on removing the block just randomly for updating your game, especially when alternative exists.

You can download update data AS IS from nintendo servers. if you used uTikDownloadHelper or any NUSgrabber to download your Pokken files, you should be already golden. Just tick "update" in uTikDownload helper or download update data with NUSgrabberGUI or whatever. It will have a .TIK file already and will install fully, just make sure it is for your region.

4. belisleian

belisleian GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2016
    Canada
    Use Funkiiu or Windows USB helper for update. Install just like a game

5. OfficialFBomb
    OP

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    I grabbed all my updates, through them in the install folder in there own folders, since I'm using wup y, Yea the only thing it saw was the install folder. .

6. OfficialFBomb
    OP

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Well got the rest of my updates to work, but Pokken is no go so people need to check there applications cause something is not working, 5 different apps all with the same error.. Finally gave up and just downloaded it through the Wii U

7. JimmyZ

JimmyZ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2009
    Switzerland
    I installed the update through WUP installer y, works fine.

8. OfficialFBomb
    OP

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Not for everyone..

9. JimmyZ

JimmyZ GBAtemp Fan

Apr 2, 2009
    Switzerland
    more like everyone beside you? well I'll quit suggesting, let you be the special one.

Last edited by JimmyZ, Nov 9, 2016