Hacking Pokemon Y 002-0123

xeroxeffer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used PowerSaves Pro to get the header from a new copy of Steel Diver for my SKY3DS.

I followed the following tutorial:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...y3ds-no-worries-about-manufacturer-id.393503/

I get the error 002-0123 when trying to connect online. From what I understand, I need to change an ID in the template? The Gateway Rom Patcher had me use C2 F8 FF 98. There are 5 entries for Pokemon Y in the SKY3DS template. Do I just change the them all to C2's or AE's, whichever works?

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Make sure all the entrys on the generated template match de m.ID u want to patch.

U can change them manually after generate the template by opening it in any text editor a pressing ctrl + f, then search for the game serial of the game (should be something like CTR-X-XXXX). The id is right on the second line, make a look on all of them. Also remeber to patch your roms on gateway patcher before writting.

xeroxeffer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure all the entrys on the generated template match de m.ID u want to patch.

U can change them manually after generate the template by opening it in any text editor a pressing ctrl + f, then search for the game serial of the game (should be something like CTR-X-XXXX). The id is right on the second line, make a look on all of them. Also remeber to patch your roms on gateway patcher before writting.

I tried using 45 instead of C2 and AE and it worked. I guess my steel diver is a sandisk cart? You said to patch the roms on gateway patcher but in the guide it always says to clear the header. Am I suppose to patch the rom and not clear the header?

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried using 45 instead of C2 and AE and it worked. I guess my steel diver is a sandisk cart? You said to patch the roms on gateway patcher but in the guide it always says to clear the header. Am I suppose to patch the rom and not clear the header?

I actually do both. dont know if u need to clear, since diskwritter will patch it based on the template. Just follow every step, literally. things will work.

Edit: yes your ph seems to be sandisk

Reactions: xeroxeffer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.