Pokemon Y 002-0123

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by xeroxeffer, Aug 28, 2015.

1. xeroxeffer
    OP

xeroxeffer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2015
    United States
    I used PowerSaves Pro to get the header from a new copy of Steel Diver for my SKY3DS.

I followed the following tutorial:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...y3ds-no-worries-about-manufacturer-id.393503/

I get the error 002-0123 when trying to connect online. From what I understand, I need to change an ID in the template? The Gateway Rom Patcher had me use C2 F8 FF 98. There are 5 entries for Pokemon Y in the SKY3DS template. Do I just change the them all to C2's or AE's, whichever works?

2. xeroxeffer
    OP

xeroxeffer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2015
    United States
    I tried changing all 5 entrys to C2 F8 00 98 and AE F8 00 98. Neither worked.

3. gkoelho

gkoelho GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2015
    Brazil
    Make sure all the entrys on the generated template match de m.ID u want to patch.

U can change them manually after generate the template by opening it in any text editor a pressing ctrl + f, then search for the game serial of the game (should be something like CTR-X-XXXX). The id is right on the second line, make a look on all of them. Also remeber to patch your roms on gateway patcher before writting.

4. xeroxeffer
    OP

xeroxeffer Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2015
    United States
    I tried using 45 instead of C2 and AE and it worked. I guess my steel diver is a sandisk cart? You said to patch the roms on gateway patcher but in the guide it always says to clear the header. Am I suppose to patch the rom and not clear the header?

5. gkoelho

gkoelho GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 16, 2015
    Brazil
    I actually do both. dont know if u need to clear, since diskwritter will patch it based on the template. Just follow every step, literally. things will work.

Edit: yes your ph seems to be sandisk

xeroxeffer likes this.