ROM Hack Pokemon XY Remove Trainer Restrictions

VampyKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has found a way to remove trainer gender restrictions in pkhex yet? I want to see female trainers be able to have male hairstyles and clothing and vice versa. If anyone can implement this in pkhex someday that would be awesome!

CalledPex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has found a way to remove trainer gender restrictions in pkhex yet? I want to see female trainers be able to have male hairstyles and clothing and vice versa. If anyone can implement this in pkhex someday that would be awesome!
Not sure it's possible in pkhex. Maybe if you import the models of the hairstyles to the female trainer file it would work. Not sure. Just a guess.

VampyKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah okay. How would I do that though? I heard you can only run a hacked rom on 9.2 firmware and such. unfortunatly my 3ds is 11.8.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ah okay. How would I do that though? I heard you can only run a hacked rom on 9.2 firmware and such. unfortunatly my 3ds is 11.8.
Stop reading outdated information, then ;)

You can only run modified games on a console that ignores signature checks, a fact that is independent of version both in theory (no version is capable of doing so without CFW) and, since a year and half, in practice too (CFW can be installed on a console of any version, or for that matter, even on a console with its internal storage completely broken)

Last edited by Ryccardo,

VampyKitty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two systems and one of them is homebrew\cfw. its running 11.6 but everything works. I just don't know about rom hacks is all.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the 3ds I mainly play on is 11.8 and I've tried to hack it multiple times with no luck. Good news is that I have another (that I bought from someone long ago) and I use it to hack everything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1