Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
funny.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i DIED

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Can you inject it back to X&Y? No right?

But yeah after PokeBank get available everything will be possible. That's pretty much why everyone gave up or abandoned this. They will be all focusing on bypassing PokeBank Hack-Checks.

Nope :P Just trollin'

Brownsfan125

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the physical hardware to import over perfectly Gen'd Pokemon. In fact, I sold my copies of B/W a long time ago.

Well if you are willing to pay $15 for someone to crack it then why not another $10 to get a used copy of the game. Make a "legal" 31 IV ditto and send him over when Poketransfer comes out.

Reactions: signz

megagodx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you are willing to pay $15 for someone to crack it then why not another $10 to get a used copy of the game. Make a "legal" 31 IV ditto and send him over when Poketransfer comes out.

What else is required then? I'm not buying a bunch of other accessories or hardware parts just to replicate Gen'd Pokemon. I'd just pay for the convenience of one Ditto and just breed it from there.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What else is required then? I'm not buying a bunch of other accessories or hardware parts just to replicate Gen'd Pokemon. I'd just pay for the convenience of one Ditto and just breed it from there.
All you need is a legit copy of B2/W2. You can send pokemon to your game using a custom gts. (Upload modified .pkm file to the gts site of choice, Change DS wifi settings to connect to it, get it to transfer over. )

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if the hackers that found hoopa, volcanion, and diancie found anything beyond 721.
Let's say they found one more Pokemon, thus bringing the national dex total to 722...that would be yet another hint at a possible Gen III remake. Only Generation III's national dex ended in a even number. (386) If the new national total is 722 that would fit into my theory. I'll go a step further and say that it mirror's the national dex's total number pattern from Gen III as Odd, Even, Even (3 is odd 8 is even 6 is even) [7 is odd, 2 is even, 2 is even] That and it would be awesome to see some super-awesome event legendary to go along with the even mythical trio.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wonder if the hackers that found hoopa, volcanion, and diancie found anything beyond 721.
Let's say they found one more Pokemon, thus bringing the national dex total to 722...that would be yet another hint at a possible Gen III remake. Only Generation III's national dex ended in a even number. (386) If the new national total is 722 that would fit into my theory. I'll go a step further and say that it mirror's the national dex's total number pattern from Gen III as Odd, Even, Even (3 is odd 8 is even 6 is even) [7 is odd, 2 is even, 2 is even] That and it would be awesome to see some super-awesome event legendary to go along with the even mythical trio.

Theory about a Gen III remake for gen VI... Half Life 3 confirmed!!

It's possible that there are more Pokemons beyond 721, but I don't think they'll be revealed by this hacker if they ever exist.

Reactions: DJ91990

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
All you need is a legit copy of B2/W2. You can send pokemon to your game using a custom gts. (Upload modified .pkm file to the gts site of choice, Change DS wifi settings to connect to it, get it to transfer over. )
Hacked pokés won't probably work bro..
The only way you can hack is doing fast exp or unlimited candies.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hacked pokés won't probably work bro..
The only way you can hack is doing fast exp or unlimited candies.
Nah, every bit of 5th Gen pokemon is understood and replicated. The ones that wont make it through are because of user error. And they can't add improved detection, because they can't change anything from the earlier games to add anything to them.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

gtaking112

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have the physical hardware to import over perfectly Gen'd Pokemon. In fact, I sold my copies of B/W a long time ago.

I'll trade you a 6IV Ditto for free when bank comes out. As popeel1 mentioned RNG'd pokemon WILL pass the check as they are 100% legal pokemon. I have a whole box of RNG'd shiny Eevee's that I cannot wait to transfer over.:lol:

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
722 was a standard egg; there's nothing beyond the 3 unrevealed legendaries.
Maybe, but we don't know what is past 722. I would really like to see what is past 772 because they are usually glitches or something. I wonder if 000 is stable in this game because it'll be cool to see it's model.

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha I'll take a mew, articuno, zapdos, etc.. etc... Wonder how Nintendo will recognize hacked pokemon when they eventually can be played against others via wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo