Pokemon white marking cheats

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Streetpack, Apr 2, 2011.

Apr 2, 2011

Pokemon white marking cheats by Streetpack at 9:46 PM (2,719 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Streetpack
    OP

Newcomer Streetpack Newbie

Canada
    Currently I am playing Pokemon white (clean - US) on an Acekard 2i with the USRcheat.dat cheat database. However I am having a lot of trouble getting some of the codes working. The IV/EV codes just freeze my game everytime I try to mark the pokemon I am trying to upgrade. Other codes I have tried seem to work.

Sorry I am new here, if this has been asked before or is in the wrong place, I sincerely apologized I looked through a lot of threads before posting and did not find a solution

2. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

I noticed this too. Try enabling the Anti-piracy code at the top of the list. It did that to me whenever I used the music modifier code and accessed the bag. Enabling that code fixed it for me.

3. Streetpack
    OP

Canada
    Thanks! Is that the no$gba fix code? Because I tried using that but the game would not boot after I enabled it, if not I can't find it. Do you have a link to the db you are using?

4. Streetpack
    OP

Canada
    So I added the pokemon white master code to the database. It stopped freezing my game but the IV/EV codes just don't seem to activate no matter what I do. Anybody run into the same problem?

5. Streetpack
    OP

Canada
    Final update! Feel like an idiot but I finally discovered Pokesav!! magical and a huge timesaver, I don't care about getting this crap working anymore. For anyone in the same boat as me, save yourself a lot of time and just grab pokesav!!