Pokemon white marking cheats

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Streetpack, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Streetpack
    OP

Streetpack Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2011
    Canada
    Currently I am playing Pokemon white (clean - US) on an Acekard 2i with the USRcheat.dat cheat database. However I am having a lot of trouble getting some of the codes working. The IV/EV codes just freeze my game everytime I try to mark the pokemon I am trying to upgrade. Other codes I have tried seem to work.

Sorry I am new here, if this has been asked before or is in the wrong place, I sincerely apologized I looked through a lot of threads before posting and did not find a solution

2. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    I noticed this too. Try enabling the Anti-piracy code at the top of the list. It did that to me whenever I used the music modifier code and accessed the bag. Enabling that code fixed it for me.

3. Streetpack
    OP

Streetpack Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2011
    Canada
    Thanks! Is that the no$gba fix code? Because I tried using that but the game would not boot after I enabled it, if not I can't find it. Do you have a link to the db you are using?

4. Streetpack
    OP

Streetpack Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2011
    Canada
    So I added the pokemon white master code to the database. It stopped freezing my game but the IV/EV codes just don't seem to activate no matter what I do. Anybody run into the same problem?

5. Streetpack
    OP

Streetpack Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2011
    Canada
    Final update! Feel like an idiot but I finally discovered Pokesav!! magical and a huge timesaver, I don't care about getting this crap working anymore. For anyone in the same boat as me, save yourself a lot of time and just grab pokesav!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice