ROM Hack Pokemon USUM - Cutscene model editing location

Flintiex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am currently in the works of doing some editing on USUM for a project. In this case, I am trying to edit the model of Lillie to match that of leaf. I have successfully been able to edit the overworld model (Pictured: a WIP!) but in terms of editing the cutscene model (such as the one when she is running from Aether at the very start of the game) I have had no luck in finding the model to edit.

Does anyone know which garc and which file specifically is for Lillies' cutscene model?

2rd7rzc.png

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go, this file has everything you need to know in it and more, good luck and have fun

Attachments

• Comeplete Garc list .txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 520

NEKpewar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Here you go, this file has everything you need to know in it and more, good luck and have fun
a/0/8/6 is the overworld model but How I extract? I did it with pk3ds garc descompression ("un(pack) + BCLIM") like pokemon model but I can't open with ohana!!

darklink1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a/0/8/6 is the overworld model but How I extract? I did it with pk3ds garc descompression ("un(pack) + BCLIM") like pokemon model but I can't open with ohana!!
Which version of ohana are you using? If you have the newest version of Ohana Rebirth, then you should be able to open the .bin files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1