Gaming Pokemon Ultra Moon Black screen - please help

stonemoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have been trying to install pokemon ultra moon for a very long time now. Everytime I try to install the cia through FBI, it installs, I open the game and all I see is a black screen after the nintendo 3ds bootscreen.

Please help me with this, I know that more users are having the same issue. And yes, I have updated everything.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to install pokemon ultra moon for a very long time now. Everytime I try to install the cia through FBI, it installs, I open the game and all I see is a black screen after the nintendo 3ds bootscreen.

Please help me with this, I know that more users are having the same issue. And yes, I have updated everything

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait

Please help me with this, I know that more users are having the same issue. And yes, I have updated everything.
The games is out since 2017 and you still don't have enough money to buy it? Just buy it, it is Pokémon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs