Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I need help with that Pokemon Transfer function on Pokemon White. I'm running Heart Gold on the DSTT and White on a DSTWO.Is there a way to do it in-game, using the flashcards, or do I have to use some .sav editor or Pokemon transfer software on the PC? I'm a bit out of the loop here. Halp plz, ktnx
bow.gif

Detetive10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
There's not pokésav for black & white so you can't do that by PC

When you reach Castelia City, there's a guy who enables a function called Relocator and in Route 15 there's a building like Pal Park but these need Ds Download Play so i think with flascarts it doesn't work

For now, no good
glare.gif

But there's an cheat for that ( kkk ) !!! you can download the cheat database in http://cheats.gbatemp.net and do like is said !

if you have wood4tt it shows the intructions when you press X if the cheat is selected bu in TTMENU it doesn't !! In DSTWO i don't know !

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Veho said:
I need help with that Pokemon Transfer function on Pokemon White. I'm running Heart Gold on the DSTT and White on a DSTWO.Is there a way to do it in-game, using the flashcards, or do I have to use some .sav editor or Pokemon transfer software on the PC? I'm a bit out of the loop here. Halp plz, ktnx
bow.gif
You are out of luck Bro.
Like a few other previous DS games, the transfer is via "download play", meaning you require to have the Original Cartridge of 4th Generation(D/P/P/HG/SS).

edit: there is pokegen/pokesav which you can use to transfer pkm files.
However it will be recognized as illegal hence you wont be able to trade them on GTS.

Detetive10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Detetive10 said:
Of course there is...

Bean_BR said:
QUOTE(Detetive10 @ Mar 13 2011, 05:21 PM)
yes, there is and I'm using it

So.... where i download it ? because in the official site ( http://projectpokemon.org/editing/pokesav/...savdownload.php ) it isn't there so i thought it doesn't exist!

Sorry,but i found it here http://www.pokestation.net/pokesav/ thanks guys for making me search for it =P

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Okay, thanks guys.

So I have to edit the .sav files. Is there a way to copy-paste the Pokemon from the Heart Gold save into the Black save, or will I have to create them as new Pokemon and enter all the stats manually?

EDIT: Does anyone know anything about this:

[youtube]QckGLghtyBY[/youtube]

Detetive10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for the confusion .. xP and i don't know nothing about that video *sorry*

But it's just you load the save with the pokémons you want in pokésav and click here:

semttulosi.png
( press the button Save in the pknm you want )

it will generate an archive and in the pokésav of black and white you click on Load and select that archive

ATTENTION: in pkmn platinum, the new pkmn aren't going to be registered in the pokédex but in b&w i don't know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: