ROM Hack Pokemon sword dlc update SX OS

Mentelos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a new version switch (mariko) an i bought pokemon sword from official eshop with a dlc, and a month ago i hacked my switch with sx core. And now i won’t to update the game (pokemon) because the new release dlc ( crown tundra).
1) Is it possible to make the update?
2) is it possible to make trades with friends?
3) and the last one trades with pokemon home?
I won’t to avoid the ban from nintend0.

D

Deleted User

Depends largely on whether or not you've engaged in any piracy. There's always a ban risk with SX but for the most part if you haven't installed any pirated games, you should be safe to update and use online functions as normal.

If you have pirated or installed game backups on your console here are the answers to your questions:

1) Yes you can update, you just have to do it manually by acquiring the update file and installing it with Tinfoil or a similar app. Don't ask where to get the update. That more or less counts as piracy.

2) You can trade with friends who are i the same room as you. I'd avoid any online functions though. Pretty easy way to get a ban.

3) Same as above. Transfer to and from Home requires a connection to Nintendo's servers so if you've done any pirating you'll likely get banned if you try and use it.

(Of course, if you're using SX, you should be using your legit purchased games on a clean SysNand and anything less...legal on your EmuNand)

Reactions: Mentelos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: