ROM Hack Pokemon Sun/Moon: PID research being done?

JasonMoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hello, everyone,

I just wanted to know if there is a thread that people have created to discuss the PID of Sun and Moon. Is the PID structure, mainly the parts that determine the IVs and Shininess the same? I remember in 6th gen games, the IVs were no longer dependent upon PID value whereas the Shininess was dependent upon PID value. I managed to create Legal shiny Beldum in ORAS that could be traded in GTS, and I wanted to try the same in Sun and Moon just for fun.

If PID structure have changed, I want to follow a thread that researches about it.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
Hello, everyone,

I just wanted to know if there is a thread that people have created to discuss the PID of Sun and Moon. Is the PID structure, mainly the parts that determine the IVs and Shininess the same? I remember in 6th gen games, the IVs were no longer dependent upon PID value whereas the Shininess was dependent upon PID value. I managed to create Legal shiny Beldum in ORAS that could be traded in GTS, and I wanted to try the same in Sun and Moon just for fun.

If PID structure have changed, I want to follow a thread that researches about it.
There aren't any changes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: