AdamS72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon Scratched Pearl:

maker(processor, person who did everthing for this) : Adam Shakespear
Date hack started being made: Saturday 9th may 2009

this s a rom im making it will be much harder than pearl and better it will take about 3 weeks to make but i will have to complete it aswell to see if it works its about half way though making so heres its features:

elite four and champion much better lv 61-79

starters
left pokeball=pickachu
middle pokeball=cyndaquil
right poeball=mudkip

different wild pokemon in different routes

and i will make more features

when finished i will post the download link in another topic so you guys can pay on it
also i will put the link to download it on my youtube acout www.youtube.com/PokeBros1992

you can tell people about it but please try not to say you made it and if you post it on another website without all credit going to me.
f you want to tell me something about it or want to congradulate me or post it somewhere and want to inform me
email me at:
[email protected]

AdamS72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
shut up i dont have to close it anyway i best you havent even tryed to make a game so dont try act fucking cool if you dont have anything good to say or you dont like this idea dont click on this thread and dont fucking reply
any way anyone else who is interested email me and i will send you a demo for it.
gbasp.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok uuuuhm 0_0 nice uuuuuuhm..... post.....
wow!
only 2 games in this style i know are
1. Bloody Diamond
2. Enhanced Platinum

if this is going to be in the same style different things etc etc etc.
then this will be
3. Scratched Pearl
rolleyes.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
AdamS72 said:
shut up i dont have to close it anyway i best you havent even tryed to make a game so dont try act fucking cool if you dont have anything good to say or you dont like this idea dont click on this thread and dont fucking reply
any way anyone else who is interested email me and i will send you a demo for it.
gbasp.gif

I didn't say this wasn't good. Its so cool since its for Pearl which I like more than Diamond. And I know you are superior to me since you know how to hack roms.

But I was just saying that you double posted the topic: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153...mp;hl=scratched

And I didn't notice it. While others posted there. But I'm really glad you are making this hack. Sorry if I sent a wrong message across.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
anaxs said:
this better be good

u should see the platinum hack, ithas so much features and if this isnt then u rather get platinum hack instead cuz overall platinum is way better than pearl

Yes the platinum one is great. But come on.... we wouldn't know..... maybe its better?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
anaxs said:
if he could change the story of the game overall and how the game flows , then i would understand tat this might b better bet other wise im not too sure

Ah yes. The changing of the boring Rowan intro into pokesav info was nice. And all the edited features made the game enjoyable.

Topic poster.... You could go NDS- Rom Hackings and Translations to refer to the hacks. Platinum Enhanced is a great hack.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
anaxs said:
i would also like that u put a national dex in earlier in the game and m,ake the text funnier and not more pokemon serious but let the story catch on

that would b awsome

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=153723&st=60

Umbrelleon and Parasoleon! lol

Jokes wise.... the lady guarding the escalator at the pokemon centre was hilarious.

uiplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like a darkrai or a celab or a mew and if all the legendaries would be cachable i the game at some point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's not old. :rofl2: