Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

flockamav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill wait for the pkhex to come out to get all items so i can tranfer them offline and change my pokemons stats without the hassle.. thanks for the discovery guys

revol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate to be that guy but has anyone on Ryujinx gotten the violet codes to work ?
It seems to me that some do and some don't? The speed hack certainly worked. I enabled shiny hack, didn't work, then turned it off and reloaded and found a shiny Lechonk and shiny something else right away. Can't seem to get any of the encounter mods to work.

WicCaesar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is, but it doesnt change flags and such so you wont have the version exclusives, it will still say koraidon etc.. make a backup save of violet. make a back up of your scarlet then move the main.bin from the scarlet back up folder to the violet one then restore violet save with the replaced scarlet one..
I dropped my save files from Scarlet on Violet and Koraidon changed to Miraidon.

LKCosmoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
It seems to me that some do and some don't? The speed hack certainly worked. I enabled shiny hack, didn't work, then turned it off and reloaded and found a shiny Lechonk and shiny something else right away. Can't seem to get any of the encounter mods to work.
Thats what I dont get it, the speed hack doesnt work for me, the catch rate also doesnt work its weird, I know shinies and encounters were weird to setup on scarlet but even in the emulator logs no changes are made like it would say with scarlet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make up songs all the time "The driver in front of me shouldn't be allowed to breathe" that...