Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Kuplion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I found the exact instruction in the new executable and replaced that address for the 2.0.1 version, with the new address location for version 2.0.2.
Thank you for the offset! I used it to update and test these for 2.0.2.

Code:
[Male]
04000000 00D97A94 52800001
[Female]
04000000 00D97A94 52800021
[Genderless]
04000000 00D97A94 52800041

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheats keep disabling themselves every time i restart the game even if they are already marked any1 knows why
open sd:/atmosphere/settings.ini in a text editor and look for something like dmnt_cheats_save_toggle delet the semicolin ( ; ) and change the 0x0 to 0x1 save and reboot your switch this is universal (so all games will be affected not just SV

SaipanDamashii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me figure out that Default Encounter code? It just isn't working for me as advertised lol it'll spawn only some species in and they will usually be in their alternate forms, and the rest of the map is littered with bad eggs 😭🙏🏼

Danewhackafella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it theoretically possible to find/make encounter codes for invisible/dexited pokemon without making bad eggs?, for example could you use a *Mega Rayquaza* code to spawn in mega rayquazas, but they'll appear as normal Rayquazas but retain both stats and it's abilities

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me figure out that Default Encounter code? It just isn't working for me as advertised lol it'll spawn only some species in and they will usually be in their alternate forms, and the rest of the map is littered with bad eggs 😭🙏🏼
you have to edit the cheat file for the mon you want then save then once in the game go to cheat menu select the option of lvl ect from the list lke iv ev and so on to get it same for the pickup it has on it

ninnyjams

Sayer of Dumb Things
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've done some searching and it's really hard to find the info stated clearly ... a few pages back I saw a post saying not to use the 60fps cheat with a speed slowing cheat at the same time with Ryujinx? I thought the whole point of slowing down the game speed was to account for the increase when using the 60fps mod? Is there any way to get this game to run at 60 without speeding up?

Edit: Hmm, looks like Ryujinx switched versions when I changed directories, I see the proper 60FPS EMU code but unfortunately it results in my character jittering in a very weird way whenever I move. Hm.

Last edited by ninnyjams,

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well im not sure what to say.

The normal 60fps code would just cause the game to apparently run double speed or something in emu. I dont support emu for the game so idk how to fix. But the second address which is games engine speed was brought up as a fix for emu and confirmed working by many so that is left in there. Any other issues that arise from it, I couldnt tell you.
So I've done some searching and it's really hard to find the info stated clearly ... a few pages back I saw a post saying not to use the 60fps cheat with a speed slowing cheat at the same time with Ryujinx? I thought the whole point of slowing down the game speed was to account for the increase when using the 60fps mod? Is there any way to get this game to run at 60 without speeding up?

Edit: Hmm, looks like Ryujinx switched versions when I changed directories, I see the proper 60FPS EMU code but unfortunately it results in my character jittering in a very weird way whenever I move. Hm.

powerzhea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

This jitter only happen inside buildings and crowded spaces. I ended up removing both the normal and emu 60 FPS speed. Now the game runs on 30 FPS but also in 30 MS, and thus smoothly without any issues at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1