Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

shinychriss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here you go. I haven't tested this, so not certain it works 100%.

Code:
[8x Shiny Chance]
04000000 00D2A0B0 11000508
04000000 00D2A0C0 531D7115
04000000 00D2A0F8 52800028
04000000 00D2A0FC 510006B5
04000000 00D2A100 6B15011F
04000000 00D2A920 531D7117
04000000 00D2A95C 52800028
04000000 00D2A960 510006F7
04000000 00D2A964 6B17011F
Hi mate are there any other cheat codes like this, I can only find 4 x in the main file for 1.1.0. I have used this code it seeems to work, with a Rookidee and Murkrow caught I was also wondering does it go to 11 x shiny chance with a sandwich with 3 x shiny encounter?

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do ppl get online with cheats don't you have to have cfw for cheats are you using lan play or am I missing something? Cuz going online with cfw is like instaban most times you lucky if not.

cvega21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do ppl get online with cheats don't you have to have cfw for cheats are you using lan play or am I missing something? Cuz going online with cfw is like instaban most times you lucky if not.
might be a modded console with an official game instead of a downloaded game. i think the ban comes from a pirate game.

abszs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im online with cheats using a legal copy of the game
Does that still not carry a decent ban risk because if you go online on sysnand nintendo will know it's been modded? I know if you pirate games then that obviously carries a much higher risk, but I always thought that if they can detect atmosphere etc then they flag for a ban.

mikeshinoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello! noob is here (I don't know where I can write. Here or in "noob paradise" :D ) I edited my savegames from switch in PKHeX. I only wanted add pokemon from Violet and pokemon who evolve with trade (I want full pokedex for shiny charm) + add few herba mystics. On Ryujinx everything is OK but on switch not working. I uploaded savegames from JKSV but not work

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have issues with union group disbanding right now? weird things is going on right now.
people running in one place and group got disbanded.

Last edited by ELY_M,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does that still not carry a decent ban risk because if you go online on sysnand nintendo will know it's been modded? I know if you pirate games then that obviously carries a much higher risk, but I always thought that if they can detect atmosphere etc then they flag for a ban.
Well i have been doing this for like 2 years +/-, i know there is a ban risk, and im ready to accept it when it happens
Have you always been playing on syscfw? and how long have you been doing it? any bans?
Yeah, always syscfw for like 2 years +/-, no ban so far
anyone have issues with union group disbanding right now? weird things is going on right now.
people running in one place and group got disbanded.
Since yesterday union crash a lot

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have been doing this for like 2 years +/-, i know there is a ban risk, and im ready to accept it when it happens

Yeah, always syscfw for like 2 years +/-, no ban so far

Since yesterday union crash a lot
You lucky no ban my first console got baned for just using jksv to backup my saves I'm afraid to go online at all with atmis on my second console I just have an emunand for anything atmosphere

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! noob is here (I don't know where I can write. Here or in "noob paradise" :D ) I edited my savegames from switch in PKHeX. I only wanted add pokemon from Violet and pokemon who evolve with trade (I want full pokedex for shiny charm) + add few herba mystics. On Ryujinx everything is OK but on switch not working. I uploaded savegames from JKSV but not work
If your switch is hacked then you need to go into emunand or sysnand in cfw mode and use jksv to inject the emulator save file.
Post automatically merged:

You lucky no ban my first console got baned for just using jksv to backup my saves I'm afraid to go online at all with atmis on my second console I just have an emunand for anything atmosphere
Your console got banned/flagged for using a modified save file in an anti-cheat server hosted game. A save file homebrew doesn't permit a console ban

Last edited by MasterJ360,

abszs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for clarifying. Another thing. From what I gather what you guys are doing is that you'll load up the encounter codes from Edizon onto your switch (Sysnand). This will force unobtainable forms like shiny Miraidon to spawn in the overworld. Then you will go online on union circle and people that connect to you (with an unhacked switch) will be able to catch those Pokémon?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks for clarifying. Another thing. From what I gather what you guys are doing is that you'll load up the encounter codes from Edizon onto your switch (Sysnand). This will force unobtainable forms like shiny Miraidon to spawn in the overworld. Then you will go online on union circle and people that connect to you (with an unhacked switch) will be able to catch those Pokémon?
Yeah, once you spawn them and someone join, they can catch them

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Illegal pokemon will get rejected in online activity. Shiny locked/unattainable pokemon is a prime example since ppl will know you hacked to get it. This is why I fail to see the point in using encounter codes outside of completing the dex, b/c if they are caught in places they normally dont spawn its illegal to use online.

Reactions: celshaded

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto