Hacking ROM Hack Pokemon Scarlet & Violet Cheat Database

Kofi9439

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everytime I use the encounter codes all of my pokemon are Eevees. I havent used this code since the last update and it was working perfectly before, not sure whats happened. My cheats have been updated to work on the latest update

Calintz220

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you can use the codes and capture the Pokémon, but don't use them online nor upload them to HOME. at least for now. But, I'm not sure that if they ever actually get brought to the game that there's a way to see the date they were caught, that could get some sort of flag maybe. I already have a shiny and non shiny Mew. I will be getting all of the other mons eventually and just keep them boxed.
Thanks for the info.
Post automatically merged:

The encounter codes will work fine to get them, but no database will be considered "legal" yet due to having no legitimate way to get them in game. They will all flag as illegal
Thanks for the info.

lliuniu

Trophies
XP
Country
China
How to change the encounter pokemon form
Post automatically merged:

How to change the encounter pokemon form

Trogdorbad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe silly requests but

Any chance of a Picnic Anywhere cheat, and one that makes Pokemon always use their LOD models? Picnic Anywhere is actually useful, ie on slopes or in Area Zero, but LOD is just for giggles for borderline N64 era models

NaCLy_AF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe silly requests but

Any chance of a Picnic Anywhere cheat, and one that makes Pokemon always use their LOD models? Picnic Anywhere is actually useful, ie on slopes or in Area Zero, but LOD is just for giggles for borderline N64 era models
Game banana had picnic anywhere mod

nicoc77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi is there any 0 battle exp code? I'm in the post game about to do the Gym Leaders Rematches + Ace Tournament and I don't want my pkmn to gain lvls and be overleveled. Thanks.

cavazospedro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the one hit KO or double damage is working for yall guys? im in ryujinx 1.0.1 scarlet i tryed to use it in battle and raids and doesnt work or am i missing something?

AlessioM88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi! Thanks for this codes. I have Violer v1.1.0 and almost every code registered work!
The only issue, I'd like to find extra Pokémon beyond 400 Paldea Pokedex.
I tried Mew and Charmender and they work, since you have registered it in the file.
But, if I copy all the list from Resources it seem there's something wrong: some codes disappear, I can't enable master code and the code of any of these extra Pokémon doesn't work...
Can you please copy that list in the default cheat file? Or explain to me how to add it? thanks!

LowestTier

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey guys first time cheater here.
Having an issue where I've disabled all the cheats but they are still enabled and also pokemon I encounter now have their names in Chinese.

NaCLy_AF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, can I be banned if i inject save from other console to main and go online? thx!

Make sure the trainer ids and such match and also don’t have illegal Pokémon and you should be good.

Hey guys first time cheater here.
Having an issue where I've disabled all the cheats but they are still enabled and also pokemon I encounter now have their names in Chinese.
I would double check the code again, make sure you deleted the colon. And make sure everything is saved in the proper place. OP has a really easy to follow guide. Then I’d start the game and use the cheat to spawn Pokémon in whatever language you want. Once it works save the game and restart. Should fix the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: it had to be bad apple