Gaming Pokemon Saves and Different Regions

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i've been playing Pokemon White on an English translated Japanese ROM. I like to buy games I actually like so am considering buying the EU release of White but don't want to lose all my save files.
I think its now possible to write to IR carts (though i couldn't get the damned thing to work on my Supercard DSOne) but then realised the Region differences. Has anybody ever successfully converted a JP region Pokemon SAV to an EU/US Region cart?

Jamstruth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Found an old HG/SS topic which says it will work. Shall have to download EU/US ROM this week to test. If it does AND I can figure out how to backup AND restore to IR carts I'll buy White.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
I used an NA save on a JAP rom, to get the japanese wondercards, so I assume that you'll be able to do the same with black and white.

Jamstruth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nices.
Rydian linked me this program to be able to read and write SAVs from the IR carts. BUT my Supercard DSOne doesn't seem to like it. Can anybody else get it to work and if so is it on a Supercard? or does anybody know another program?
Error I get with this is that I can't get past "Press B to continue"

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamstruth said:
Nices.
Rydian linked me this program to be able to read and write SAVs from the IR carts. BUT my Supercard DSOne doesn't seem to like it. Can anybody else get it to work and if so is it on a Supercard? or does anybody know another program?
Error I get with this is that I can't get past "Press B to continue"
There are no more programs like that
The only other way is by using a NDS adapter +

Jamstruth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Frick... I might be able to borrow an R4 from somebody to try I guess. Sucks though. That NDSAdapter costs a lot ($30=£18) plus shipping to the UK -_-
Come to the conclusion that my Router is unsupported or something but WiFi won't start at all... Only version that will go past is the one that doesn't support FTP and that gives a "not slot2" error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY