pokenoobz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weebox.jpg

this is my hack, i only started a few hours ago, so not much progress, i can gurantee it will be virus free, unlike the others i have seen...

features will be pokemon emrald starters and may and brendan will be in it, hoenn pokamon will be in it, gym leaders mayb if i can. the boxart is for now if you want to give me one ok, but i would want full credit...
Anyone loking to help will have to be very qualififed as i want this to be a very popular hack, screenshots coming soon!

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If you want it be a popular hack then you should probably add a few things.

Let's start with setting this up a little better in the future. Organizing your information is always nice and so is spelling and whatever other necessary things for a better presentation. Maybe stating what makes your hack different from the others would also help. as you can see there a few already in progress based on, from what I see, similar concepts (Emerald starters, May and Brendan, Hoenn Pokemon, etc.).

You call the project Pokemon Ruby Sapphire X but the "boxart" has it called emerald *and two other characters*. If you want someone to make a boxart for you then maybe you should also post the correct title but... taking Full Credit for someone elses work? I don't know how that'll swing.
unsure.gif

Overall Thought: notsureifserious.jpg

pokenoobz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
If you want it be a popular hack then you should probably add a few things.

Let's start with setting this up a little better in the future. Organizing your information is always nice and so is spelling and whatever other necessary things for a better presentation. Maybe stating what makes your hack different from the others would also help. as you can see there a few already in progress based on, from what I see, similar concepts (Emerald starters, May and Brendan, Hoenn Pokemon, etc.).

You call the project Pokemon Ruby Sapphire X but the "boxart" has it called emerald *and two other characters*. If you want someone to make a boxart for you then maybe you should also post the correct title but... taking Full Credit for someone elses work? I don't know how that'll swing.
unsure.gif

Overall Thought: notsureifserious.jpg

i apreciate the advice, but I want this hack to be made completely by me so i cant give credit, and what was wrong witht he presentation? Everyone on here can read, right? My only error was the name and the name on the box art, apart from that, whats wrong with it? :?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is one horrible looking cover. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to lie to you and I'm not going to use lighter words, "horrible" is the only word that can describe it. I can't think of anyway it could be improved other than being scrapped and remade. The Text is...The Picture...The...The Background is............! Okay, seriously, is this a joke? I'm not kidding, were you being serious when you made this?

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
machomuu said:
That is one horrible looking cover. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to lie to you and I'm not going to use lighter words, "horrible" is the only word that can describe it. I can't think of anyway it could be improved other than being scrapped and remade. The Text is...The Picture...The...The Background is............! Okay, seriously, is this a joke? I'm not kidding, were you being serious when you made this?

Lol QFT

Here You said

pokenoobz said:
QUOTE(bbabbb @ Aug 21 2011, 08:11 PM) hello all,
i have a problem. when i place a pokemon black rom in the full version map and click on the blazeblackfull batch file i get a black window saying there is no rom present in the map. does anyone know how to fix this ?

Greetings earth

By the looks of it you have downloaded a virus, download the official version, or maybe this hack is just a virus, I have not tried it yet so I would not know. I' waiting to see if people say about a virus.

That not your post?
Your boxart is crap....like a 5yr old accessed Paint. (Truth though)

D

Deleted User

I can't say I'm interested,and NO,don't say "Then don't read this -_-".I have NEVER seen a ROM with viruses...even if I have RAR,just like a "Folder" if it has something Suspicious,I wouldn't open it and then I would delete the file and scan my Computer,Easy as Hell.
And as above,the Boxart,Ugly as Crap .-. You may wanna ask someone good at editing to make a more "stable" one
BTW .Darky just didn't want to hurt your feelings or he's fooling around

pokenoobz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:

WTH? I'd like to see you make better! That was acc so mean and uncalled for!

pokenoobz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrThreeD said:
I can't say I'm interested,and NO,don't say "Then don't read this -_-".I have NEVER seen a ROM with viruses...even if I have RAR,just like a "Folder" if it has something Suspicious,I wouldn't open it and then I would delete the file and scan my Computer,Easy as Hell.

I wouldn't say dont read that ;P ..I'd say THEN GO AWAY!!! People are so mean on this forum :'(

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokenoobz said:
machomuu said:

WTH? I'd like to see you make better! That was acc so mean and uncalled for!
I thought you wanted honest criticism, I wasn't trying to be mean. Also, I'm not gonna waste my time to make a better box art, you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff