Dr.Aqua

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you think the more sophisticated hacking of the Wii compared to the GameCube is stopping Nintendo from making another Console Pokemon RPG?

Discus. XD

XAlexBlitz209X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's that.I think since they've already made Pokemon Battle Revolution they got to lazy to make another Pokemon game on the Wii.But yeah Gamecube,those were the days.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I see it, the handheld games are the main games where you catch the Pokemon in, and the console games are basically 'your arena' where you send Pokemon into that and have them battle your friends. Don't think the console games should be taken seriously, I for one like Pokemon on handhelds better.

Dr.Aqua

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon XD was awesome though.
tongue.gif
Maybe they made it and Colosseum so the pokedex could be completed.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Aqua said:
Pokemon XD was awesome though.
tongue.gif
Maybe they made it and Colosseum so the pokedex could be completed.
I'm pretty sure they made it and Colosseum because they wanted to make a 3D Pokemon RPG. There won't be a main console game because they feel that the main games are meant for handhelds. My source is an interview, but I can't be bothered with finding it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red_Gh0st said:
Pokemon XD has been the best pokemon game on a console. Battle Revolution sucks !!

Pokemon Colosseum on GC was good
Pokemon XD being the best Pokemon console game? I'd say that title either belongs to Pokemon Stadium 2 or Pokemon Snap.

Red_Gh0st

Trophies
Website
wiihacks.com
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Red_Gh0st said:
Pokemon XD has been the best pokemon game on a console. Battle Revolution sucks !!

Pokemon XD being the best Pokemon console game? I'd say that title either belongs to Pokemon Stadium 2 or Pokemon Snap.

Ahh yes pokemon stadium was very good as well. This is what I think:

1.Pokemon XD
2. Colosseum
3. Stadium 2
635. Battle Revolution
942. Pokemon Snap
closedeyes.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red_Gh0st said:
machomuu said:
Red_Gh0st said:

Ahh yes pokemon stadium was very good as well. This is what I think:

1.Pokemon XD
2. Colosseum
3. Stadium 2
635. Battle Revolution
942. Pokemon Snap
closedeyes.gif
How dare you put Snap below Battle Revolution!

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 are my favorite console games, I say Battle Revolution was a major downgrade besides the fact it has free Pokemon. (But you have to go through all of these boring battles to get them)....

Red_Gh0st

Trophies
Website
wiihacks.com
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 are my favorite console games, I say Battle Revolution was a major downgrade besides the fact it has free Pokemon. (But you have to go through all of these boring battles to get them)....
What do u think of Snap? Am I the only one that thinks snap sucks?

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Red_Gh0st said:
GameWinner said:
What do u think of Snap? Am I the only one that thinks snap sucks?
Never had Pokemon Snap, when I was a kid, the only games I had on my N64 were Stadium 1, 2, Donkey Kong 64, and Mario Kart 64.
Never got around to Pokemon Snap though (Unless you count the demo in Stadium 1).

Yoni Arousement

Trophies
Website
yonihq.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon Battle Revolution could have taken more advantage of the Wiimote by featuring mini games like in Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2. I couldn't stick around for Colosseum and XD when they were new, so I guess out of all the console Pokémon games, Stadium 2 was my favorite.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Red_Gh0st said:

Definitely Snap
smile.gif

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wish Nintendo would make another game like Pokemon XD. I loved that game on the gamecube because of the awesome 3D models. The game was Pokemon taken to another level, in my opinion. I wish another would come....maybe there's hope for one on Wii U? Pokemon Snap was a "side-game" in the franchise. It didn't feature catching, training or battling. I loved that game a lot (and still have via WiiShop on Wii
yay.gif
) because of the idea that you focused on "snapping" photos of the Pokemon we know and love. Battle Revolution was a piece of shit disgrace of a game. In fact, I turned it off midway through my first battle and never played it again.

My Rating:

1. Pokemon XD
2. Pokemon Snap
3. All the Handheld games

Battle Revolution is so bad that I can't give it a rating.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1