ROM Hack Pokemon Pure Crystal

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys I'm Suaqua and heres my attempt at a modification of Heart Gold modeled loosely after Crystal Version

requires: a clean Heart Gold(U) or Soul Silver(U) rom

Features:
higher level wild pokemon
new pokemon scattered throughout the game
no more weak wild pokemon in kanto
some level up move edits
no need to trade for evolutions
rt. 34 now has wild baby pokemon running around
increased trainer difficulty
pichu can learn some special moves...
rival now have different starter pokemon from different generations as well as brand new teams created to match them
some pokemon now have secondary types (shinx, starly, magby, elekid) among others

special thanks to alpha and SCV for creating PPRE which was used for a majority of this hack

if you would like certain pokemon inserted into the game in any way (rock smash, grass, hoenn/sinnoh sound, surf, fishing) just post it here or pm me

thanks for the help -Suaqua

p.s. this is much harder than the original game especially the gym leaders and rival battles also there are a couple of glitches I need help on which are some pokemon learn random moves when leveling up (magmortar, electivire) and when you see suicune in cianwood it just goes up and down the screen than stays in place than you see the text that chuck's wife says after you beat him

Patch Download

Kaiawaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a few small things ... anyway you could put like how some of the pokemon evolve now like eevee into leafeon or glaceon or some of the trade pokemon?
yaynds.gif

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so the trade evolutions are all their held items during day or night, the location evolutions are now stones (they're pretty obvious except a few that have dusk or dawn stone), also i believe kirlia to gallade is now male at 30 and gardevoir is female at 30

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suaqua said:
ok so the trade evolutions are all their held items during day or night, the location evolutions are now stones (they're pretty obvious except a few that have dusk or dawn stone), also i believe kirlia to gallade is now male at 30 and gardevoir is female at 30
Yay! This is starting to sound like the HG/SS Mod I've been waiting for.

The only other thing I could ask for is to allow all version and PokeWalker exclusive Pokemon to be caught in-game. I don't really care about the event Pokemon as you can import the WonderCards or add unlock items via PokeSave and PCD Safe. I've been trying to find a way to do this myself, but haven't found out how to do it yet.

suaqua

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all pokemon are obtainable in the game and if you can't figure out where one is post it here and Ill look it up or add it into the game if by chane it actually is not in the game

Dastarvingnarcissist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all pokemon are obtainable in the game and if you can't figure out where one is post it here and Ill look it up or add it into the game if by chane it actually is not in the game
Quick question how do I evolve Magmar and Electribuzz?
Post automatically merged:

Hey, how do I evolve Magmar?

Last edited by Dastarvingnarcissist,

Jemigax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys I'm Suaqua and heres my attempt at a modification of Heart Gold modeled loosely after Crystal Version

requires: a clean Heart Gold(U) or Soul Silver(U) rom

Features:
higher level wild pokemon
new pokemon scattered throughout the game
no more weak wild pokemon in kanto
some level up move edits
no need to trade for evolutions
rt. 34 now has wild baby pokemon running around
increased trainer difficulty
pichu can learn some special moves...
rival now have different starter pokemon from different generations as well as brand new teams created to match them
some pokemon now have secondary types (shinx, starly, magby, elekid) among others

special thanks to alpha and SCV for creating PPRE which was used for a majority of this hack

if you would like certain pokemon inserted into the game in any way (rock smash, grass, hoenn/sinnoh sound, surf, fishing) just post it here or pm me

thanks for the help -Suaqua

p.s. this is much harder than the original game especially the gym leaders and rival battles also there are a couple of glitches I need help on which are some pokemon learn random moves when leveling up (magmortar, electivire) and when you see suicune in cianwood it just goes up and down the screen than stays in place than you see the text that chuck's wife says after you beat him

Загрузка патч
Love Pokémon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte