Gaming Pokemon Platinum Secret ID

MikoReimu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this is the place to ask, but I guess it is game help. I was wondering if someone could help me get my secret ID? Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could I get a ditto as well?

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the "Change Money to Secret ID" code to find it. If you don't have an AR or a way to use the code, then you're screwed on that part. You can get a Ditto in-game, but if you want one from someone, ask in the Wi-Fi section.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
T0rnZer0 said:
Use the "Change Money to Secret ID" code to find it. If you don't have an AR or a way to use the code, then you're screwed on that part. You can get a Ditto in-game, but if you want one from someone, ask in the Wi-Fi section.
Or you can use Pokesav.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be hard to do that, but it's possible if a code is made to find a Pokemon's Secret ID instead of the trainer's.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MikoReimu said:
I'm playing on a retail cart and I have no AR, that's why I need someone to trade with me to check my pokemon.

You can use Rein/Rain to get the savegame from a retail cart to a Slot 2, I think there are more programs that could grab it (for slot 1 too?). After I lost my save from AC:WW after a few months of not playing, I've backed up all my retail saves ... Played that game daily for about 3 months (wifi rules with that game).

MikoReimu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
commdante said:
MikoReimu said:
I'm playing on a retail cart and I have no AR, that's why I need someone to trade with me to check my pokemon.

You can use Rein/Rain to get the savegame from a retail cart to a Slot 2, I think there are more programs that could grab it (for slot 1 too?). After I lost my save from AC:WW after a few months of not playing, I've backed up all my retail saves ... Played that game daily for about 3 months (wifi rules with that game).

If this works, you kick too much ass =)

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blooddrake, a Secret ID is basically a Secret ID of a Pokemon that indicates whether the trainer is the Pokemon's REAL trainer or not. It also helps when indicating hacked Pokemon. Most people don't know their Secret ID, so this ID goes hand-in-hand with hacking, even when the developers did not intend for it to be used this way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf