Pokemon Platinium- help with battle

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by luneth22, Apr 5, 2009.

Apr 5, 2009
  1. luneth22
    OP

Member luneth22 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Well my cousin battled me last night and completely wiped out my good team. What did he use mainly?

Palkia with DRACO METEOR and aura sphere. and a haunter with DESTINY BOND...........seriously, he still thinks he is good.

His palkia is real fast and i can't seem to get a quick pokemon to counter him. gimme some tips.

His team is really bad, only his Palkia is the real threat.

***By the way, i use pokesav to edit my platinium (U) sav but once i pop the sav file back in game seyz its corrupted. why?

2. Twiggy12

Member Twiggy12 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    dont mess too much around with pokesav, and if you want something to counter, use the FASTEST pokemon in the game, speed deoxy's and put that with draco meteor, judgement, dark void, any other attack, and the WONDERGUARD ability

3. luneth22
    OP

Member luneth22 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    i see, thanks.

4. tiger578

Newcomer tiger578 Member

United States
    You could be really cheap and make a No Guard Ninjask with Sheer Cold. He'll really hate you for it, but you'd definitely win [​IMG]
    Or do the other really cheap thing of making a Wondertomb. Spiritomb+Wonder Guard, use whatever attacks you want because they can't touch you (unless they know how to counter Wondertombs)