guitarheroknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1qUOGxT.png

UPDATE

- March 3rd, 2015: The browser exploit got patched with the latest update (9.5.0-23) so if youre 9.5.0-23 or anything above this the QR hack will not work for you, if you are not you can simply follow the guide mentioned bellow. More info will follow for Gateway users since it seems that previous versions of the patched Browser may be able to be applied via Devmenu.

- April 3rd, 2015: "It has come to our attention that Nintendo has released an update (on April Fool's Day, humorously) for the aforementioned games, once again removing the ability to inject Pokemon created via QR Codes. This update is required to use online functions. Accepting the update will remove the ability to add injected 'Mons to the game, just as the system update did from a while back. Please use caution when using your 3DS systems, as there's no turning back (at the moment at least)."

So it works really simple:

1. Enter your Pokémon game.
  2. Turn your WiFi on.
  3. Go to any Pokémon Center and make sure that the first slot of the first Box is empty then exit the PC.
  4. Press the Home button to enter the main menu and activate your camera by pressing the L and R buttons together.
  5. Select your QR code, scan it then then follow the URL. Youll get a message that an error has occurred, just accept it and resume your Pokemon game.
  6. Enjoy your hacked Pokémon that is located in the first slot of the first Box.
This method does not require any type of flashcards or any exploits installed but it does require an original 3DS (it does not work on the N3DS). For your Pokémon to get "legit" youll need to transfer them to your Pokémon Bank and back for your Pokédex to register them or you could also do the daycare trick - just give your Pokémon to the daycare lady and take it back.

NOTE: Be sure to clear your cookies if the injection does not work for you.

Heres a nice subreddit that has a large QR database of all kinds of Event Pokémons and whatnot.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For legit games, this is a good idea. Anyone with emuNAND/Gateway should use PkHex: way more versatile, and you can just import wonder cards and get the "legit" event Pokémon. And you don't need Bank.

troykyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i have tried several times on my 3ds but it doesn't work on my OR. I use rxtools emunand 9.2.0-6E. After the browser crashing, the pokemon doesn't show up in my box. Could anyone help me out? I believe I did every step correctly.

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, i have tried several times on my 3ds but it doesn't work on my OR. I use rxtools emunand 9.2.0-6E. After the browser crashing, the pokemon doesn't show up in my box. Could anyone help me out? I believe I did every step correctly.

Did you watched the video above and are you shure you where in a Pokemon Center while scanning the exploid?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1