Pokemon Moon Randomizer

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by yomydudes, Mar 11, 2017.

1. yomydudes
    OP

yomydudes Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Hi! I have already randomized Pokemon Moon, except in the first rival battle Hau's Pokemon was level 22 and mine was level 5. You don't have to win the first rival battle. After that, Youngster Jimmy had a level 13 Pokemon and I had a level 5 Pokemon. I know I grind with xp, but I shouldn't have to. Everything I want is randomized, except the levels are all super messed up. I used the December 10th version of PK3DS. I have an old 3ds xl. I have CFW and Luma. Please respond ASAP!!! Thanks!

2. yomydudes
    OP

yomydudes Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2017
    United States
    Bump

3. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    If I were you, I'd start again. Randomising is for mid to endgame to fill out your 'Dex, not for the early game which is a glorified tutorial.

Also, double posting (and bumping in general) is against the forum rules (see https://gbatemp.net/help/terms). Especially in 20 minutes from your first post. Be patient, wait for someone to answer, and you might not get get super sarcastic answers like "lol failing Pokémon because hax".

4. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Don't bump your threads. It's frowned upon.

Also, lol failing Pokemon because hax.

Originality likes this.